• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alex Trebek has passed away

teezzy

Banned
Dude was a straight up soldier

I've always wanted to be a game show contestant. I don't have the brain for Jeopardy but I'd slaughter in like Wheel of Fortune or Family Feud

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Apparently he was one of the best in show business. An absolute icon on television and a total legend. We all just got a little bit older today losing such a long running mainstay of afternoon television.

RIP

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Damn. Used to watch a lot of Jeopardy as a kid. 2020 just won't quit.

RIP.

diffusionx

Gold Member
I started watching Jeopardy when I was no more than 7 or 8, and it was really an important show for me, and I loved answering as many questions as possible. It was probably my first "appointment viewing" after Saturday morning cartoons. I loved the show, loved Alex Trebek, and just the way he kept the show moving so smoothly and effortlessly. There will never be another and they should probably just cancel the show.

Boss Mog

Legend. Really the only constant in my life since I was born was Trebek hosting Jeopardy, feels weird to have that gone.

TheMan

fuck cancer. His family in the fact that he lived a long life and died with them at his side

Last edited:

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
RIP to a legend. I’ve been binge watching Jeopardy during the lockdown.

Top Bottom