• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Way to be Dead - Official Trailer

Geki-D

Banned
"Bewildered doctor"? So, he's just hunting them because he's really confused as to what's going on?
9d7d2db3497d0f134f401c0472206987.jpg

"Guess I'll kill these patients."

Last edited:

Pejo

asymmetrical multiplayer
And I'm out. It's just so incredibly difficult to balance and it's only fun for the first week or so until everyone gets down the cheese strategies. I learned my lesson with Evolve.

In a 1990s world of couch co-op, it could be a lot of fun, but not now.

MiguelItUp

And I'm out. It's just so incredibly difficult to balance and it's only fun for the first week or so until everyone gets down the cheese strategies. I learned my lesson with Evolve.

In a 1990s world of couch co-op, it could be a lot of fun, but not now.
Definitely isn't easy, but it can certainly be done! It just really depends on the team, game, and its mechanics. We'll have to see how that all goes. Evolve was just an unfortunate example all around to be quite honest. Which really is a shame as I loved a lot of things about the game. But the balance and poor monetization really didn't do it any favors, especially so far in the beginning.

I mean, games like Dead By Daylight, Friday The 13th, and Predator: Hunting Grounds did it better IMO. But I'd love to see asymmetrical multiplayer do even better all around.

Top Bottom