• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Mom Pwns Her Kid on Ebay

Heh, poor parents. Again, what the hell is it with kids and drinking? Same with drugs. I feel like the only kid who grew up without doing a single drug or drinking any form of alcohol.

AniHawk said:
Why the fuck isn't she selling all his games, too?
Cuz, that'll just be more stuff she'll have to rebuy her son in the future. He'll most likely get another one by Christmas, from his own damn parents no less.

ShyGuy

I think the more impressive thing is that the mom was able to list this on Ebay herself! WOW!

That's a great punishment, that mom rocks!

AniHawk

Mr_Furious said:
Cuz, that'll just be more stuff she'll have to rebuy her son in the future. He'll most likely get another one by Christmas, from his own damn parents no less.

Who cares? He fucked up, she wants money, and I want games. It's lose-win-win.

BuddyC

the real stinger is losing the memory card.
the system can be replaced, as can the games.

but your personal saved games? priceless, well, unless you just play GTA all the time.

ShyGuy

I suppose it's feasible to imagine the son somehow getting his hands on the magical memory card before the sale............

Mr_Furious said:
What else is there to do in Arkansas? Problem is the mom just took away the only other thing for her son to do.

True. :p But then again I'm from Oklahoma, with even less to do. D: Anyways, I can see this kid becoming a part of the latest slew of young drug dealers.

Lakitu

st5fu
Uhm... I think it's definately fake or a lie. I saw something like this on Ebay a couple of weeks ago. It was a similar story; font and page. It looks almost identical what with the conversation and all. I think it's safe to say there's no pwnage here.

Edit: Uh wait it's the exact same auction. Sorry just woke up -.-

jiggle

Lakitu said:
Uhm... I think it's definately fake or a lie. I saw something like this on Ebay a couple of weeks ago. It was a similar story; font and page. It looks almost identical what with the conversation and all. I think it's safe to say there's no pwnage here.

Edit: Uh wait it's the exact same auction. Sorry just woke up -.-

Identical photo of the PS2. It was a dad last time, i think.

shuri

Banned
I would go all Sam Fisher trying to break the ps2 on purpose before she shipped it, creating more damage to her obviously obsessive ebay addiction.

DarthWufei said:
Heh, poor parents. Again, what the hell is it with kids and drinking? Same with drugs. I feel like the only kid who grew up without doing a single drug or drinking any form of alcohol.

yur not the only one 18 in 3 weeks still drug and alcohol free woo.

and btw this is OLD and its not his mom its his DAD learn to read

GDGF

Soothsayer
The height thing isn't too hard to believe. I was 6' 2'' when I was 13, and 6' 5'' by the time I was 15.

aku:jiki

MrPing1000 said:
and btw this is OLD and its not his mom its his DAD learn to read
This kid's dad is like really weird, and talks about himself in the third person but refers to his wife in first person. Good thing I tried that reading thing!

"Husband finds the corkscrew"
"Dad- “Really?"

callous

Whether this was done by the boy's mom or dad, I don't think hanging your kid out to dry on ebay like this is a good indicator of being a balanced individual.

Laurent

callous said:
Whether this was done by the boy's mom or dad, I don't think hanging your kid out to dry on ebay like this is a good indicator of being a balanced individual.
I second that...

Fularu

Banned
callous said:
As a matter of fact, I believe it is.

There's nothing, NOTHING, that beats a public humiliation. In the old forum I had a thread about my son in law stealing 24 of my rarest games to sell them to pawn shops so that he could get some pot and beer. Result? I took his computer, his Radio and his systems, and sold them to pay me back.

Needless to say that now he just has an old PSone and a P2 400 instead of a GC, a PS2 and a 1 GHZ system. That teaches some brains where everything else fails. When you are deprived of your most beloved belongings, you feel the pain, the shame, believe me

Pity route to sell something on eBay, haha. Well, if it was true, and some kid drank my bottle of Dom, he'd have more punishment than a PS2 being sold.

TheDiave

Banned
The 13 year old son is 6'3"??? Hmmmmmmmm.
See, boys like this and the 14 year old girls with 34d tits are why if I ever have kids (hahaha, right!), nothing is touching their mouth but organic food.

I know how I look at the busty little teens... And I'd probably kill the guy who looked at my daughter like that. lol.

GigaDrive

Banned

haha! too true.

I'm gonna email her with that. lol

Top Bottom