• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Man Who Lost His Penis Now Has a New One Growing On His Arm

Bullet Club

Did you know your penis can fall off?

A Man Who Lost His Penis Now Has a New One Growing On His Arm

The father of two was "completely gutted" when his penis fell off due to an infection, but is excited to see his new one grafted to his groin and "ultimately used for what it was built for".

When he lost his penis to a blood infection, Malcolm MacDonald underwent a groundbreaking procedure to have a new one grown on his arm, before it could be grafted to his groin. However, medical delays have left the 45-year-old with the penis attached to his forearm for the last four years.

MacDonald told The Sun he was “completely gutted” when his penis fell off in 2014, after an infection in his perineum – otherwise known as the “gooch” or “grundle” – turned into sepsis.

“Because I’d been through the devastation of knowing I was going to lose it, I just picked it up and put it in the bin,” MacDonald, from Norfolk in the east of the UK, explained to the paper. “I went to the hospital and they said the best they could do for me was to roll the remaining stump up like a little sausage roll. It was heartbreaking.”

The father of two turned to alcohol, feeling like “a shadow of a man” for the two years after losing his penis, until his GP referred him to Professor David Ralph, a phallus construction expert at University College Hospital London (UCHL).

Dr Ralph – who, in 2018, created a “bionic penis” for a British man who was born without one – told MacDonald he would be able to build him a penis out of skin from his left arm. In a £50,000 NHS-funded procedure, doctors were able to roll this skin – containing nerves and blood vessels – into the shape of a penis, before adding a urethra and two tubes that will allow MacDonald to pump the appendage into an erection.

The plan was to attach the penis to Mr MacDonald’s groin in 2018, two years after it had been grafted to his arm. However, he had to miss the scheduled operation due to illness, and the surgery kept being pushed back for other reasons.

A UCHL spokesperson told The Sun that MacDonald had missed or cancelled a number of appointments to complete the procedure pre-lockdown. “We will try to rearrange his surgery as soon we are able, now that services are gradually returning closer to normal following lockdown,” they added.

“The delays have been hard to deal with,” MacDonald told The Sun, adding that he’s unable to run because the penis “waggles about”, and that he cannot go swimming or wear a short-sleeved shirt.

However, he did say, “When I saw it on my arm for the first time, I was so, so proud,” telling the paper, “I took to it so much I nicknamed it ‘Jimmy’. That was what me and my mates called each other growing up, and this penis was definitely my new mate.

“Not having a penis felt awful. It’s most men’s worst fear,” he said. “For me, I was never worried about sex, because I already had two children. It was always more about my self-confidence and simple things like using the loo.”

"I can’t lie, having a penis on your arm for four years is a really strange thing to live with,” he added. “But I am determined this penis will be ultimately used for what it was built for.”

Source: Vice

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Oh dang that title got me.

I thought this was gonna be more like

toxic-avenger.jpg

and not

060499C2000003E8-0-image-a-2_1522971110085.jpg

TheMan

I'm going to take any medical advances reported through The Sun with a couple of tons of salt

Last edited:

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
And with that, humanity took its first, tentative step toward creating real life anime tentacle monsters...

Tranquil

“For me, I was never worried about sex, because I already had two children. "

I don't get it, does one stop having sex after 2 kids or something?

DESTROYA

I have no medical knowledge of any kind about how grafting works besides needing a good blood supply but still find it a weird area to place his new Pee Pee.
At least it wasn’t on his forehead

Last edited:
This would make it easier to slap people with my dick and claim it was an accident.

It would also be a lot harder to slam it in my car door when I go nude motoring. Twice is enough thank you very much.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
penis-arm-mcdonald-01.jpg

New York Post claims this is the guy. Fascinating to me that they blurred out the organ in question. Is a penis on the arm still a penis? This gets philosophically fraught real fast.

tenor.gif

This is one of those stories that I could have happily lived without ever knowing

Karmic Raze

Could you possibly grow a second dick on your arm and then replace your current penis with said dick? I'm asking for a friend. :messenger_sunglasses:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
How the fuck do you miss one appointment to have your arm dick moved to the correct spot never mind missing several. This guy seems a little too comfortable with his current situation.

Damn, I thought it was linked to the thread you put up earlier too.

udxUI3P.jpg

Good to see he will get a new one though.

Edit: Beaten like a freshly grown penis!

Last edited:
Top Bottom