• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A deep dive into the world of the Atari Jaguar! (DF Retro)

RAIDEN1

Video recently released by DF retro (it was a live-stream) some interesting bits from what I've seen of the video so far, (ie Alien Vs Predator had its frame-rate artificially capped for some reason..) as well as how far emulation has come and is going...

DosGamer

The Jaguar was one of the few consoles I have never owned. I remember going into gamestop and seeing it showcased with games and just never really felt anything for it. Maybe I was still soured from the Atari 2600 BS crash and the Lynx I played back in the day.

RAIDEN1

The Jaguar was one of the few consoles I have never owned. I remember going into gamestop and seeing it showcased with games and just never really felt anything for it. Maybe I was still soured from the Atari 2600 BS crash and the Lynx I played back in the day.
The irony is, despite having a game like AVP play to the system's strengths it still wasn't enough for the console to catch on......the maths were simply not there...(to quote the tag-line..)

Saber

Gold Member
It was an interesting video.
Like John said it was a pity Audi couldn't make it. Would love to see both of them trashtalking Bubsy.

RAIDEN1

Good ol' Bubsy, Accolade's answer to Sonic, only nowhere near as good...even Earthworm Jim was better, surprised that never got a Jag release

Top Bottom