• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

15 Films to See In March (what are you watching?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS4-

You really have only those choices? Yikes. I mean, I heard they are both a pile of average. I'd probably go with Chappie.

I have screening tickets, I mean, I could walk into another movie but there's nothing else out at the moment.

I think I'll watch Chappie for the big screen experience.

Toothless

I've kind of reached my limit with Disney re-imaginings, but I've heard it's actually decent. The 15 I picked I imagine will be better though.

I mean, I've hated all of Disney's re-imaginings so far except Oz, but I think Cinderella looks pretty great. Heard Branagh said it's the movie he's most proud of since Hamlet.

(Besides, you can actually catch Cinderella in theaters compared to half of your choices :p )

robotrock

Banned
Really looking forward to Buzzard and It Follows. I haven't heard of Kumiko before, but that synopsis is absolutely incredible, and I must find a way to watch it.

UrbanRats

Watched the trailers of those i hadn't heard of, interested in:
La Sapienza and Buzzard.

Maybe Jauja and Spring, too.

Spring looks like a cool premise, but i'm not sure i like the look of it, will wait for more impressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom