• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Flash’: Ron Livingston to Replace Billy Crudup as Henry Allen

ManaByte

Ron Livingston has been cast in “The Flash” and will portray the eponymous superhero’s father, Henry Allen.

He replaces Billy Crudup, who recently departed the role because of scheduling conflicts for the Apple TV Plus drama “The Morning Show.” Production for “The Flash” had been postponed due to the pandemic and is expected to begin sometime this year.

Shame. I like Rob Livingston, but I was excited to see Billy Crudup when I watched Justice League the other day. No idea he was in it and, I don't know why, i've always liked him. Maybe him as Dr Manhattan was what influenced me. I hadn't seen the original cut of Justice League either.

Thurible

Are they gping to put him in and act like nothing has changed, or perhaps explain it in canon through time travel or something?

JeTmAn81

Are they gping to put him in and act like nothing has changed, or perhaps explain it in canon through time travel or something?

I was confused by this as well. This article is about the movie, not the tv show where John Wesley Shipp still plays Barry's dad.

Top Bottom