• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What 80s/90s movie am i watching???

jason10mm

Gold Member
It's a Saturday night, time tonwatch some CLASSIC films from the best decades, theb80s and 90s. I'll post a screen shot, let's see who can guess the film! Post yours, let's keep it going!

jason10mm

Gold Member
Y0EnklA.jpeg

Dammit, I'm so drunk I forgot to put the image in my post :p ok, here we go!!!!!

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Based on what you have been watching, I will predict the next movie will be Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins
Can't wait to watch his continuing adventures. They've been working on the second movie for close to 40 years, I'm sure it's going to be something special.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Can't wait to watch his continuing adventures. They've been working on the second movie for close to 40 years, I'm sure it's going to be something special.
Alas, we lost Fred Ward a few years back.

In my head canon Remo learned all those skills then went back to Perfection, Nevada and had to fight graboids :p

I remember reading a bunch of The Destroyer pulp novels back in the day, apparently Shane Black tried to reboot them but never did. There is a gold mine in doing sleezy period piece adaptations of those types of books.

Top Bottom