• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puff Daddy Sean Combs beating his then girlfriend Cassie Ventura

nush

Gold Member
Don’t the feds already have him in custody? It’s already over for the diddler.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Serious question, what was in the bags
He seemed more concerned about them then her.
He even returned them to the room before going back to her which she stayed around for
I don't understand why she didn't run while he was doing that as she was on her feet
So what was so important about bags?

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
Puffy has released an apology video on Instagram. It's as pathetic as the police who's unable to arrest him and prosecute him just because it's been "xx" years since he beat up his former girlfriend.

sad leonardo dicaprio GIF

Diddy Kong Racing will never be the same

Jinzo Prime

Gold Member
Puffy has released an apology video on Instagram. It's as pathetic as the police who's unable to arrest him and prosecute him just because it's been "xx" years since he beat up his former girlfriend.

Fuck this psychopath.

8bitpill

He is pulling a Dream Scenario with this one...
200w.gif

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I've seen one too many comments about it saying "what did Cassie do to set him off! There's two sides to every story!"

I tell them to FUCK OFF! Nothing warrants to beat ANYONE like that if they haven't hurt you, your child or loved one UNPROVOKED! There's no other side!

FUCK DIDDY FOREVER!

Eiknarf

50cent has words

demigod

He sure wasn’t disgusted with himself when she sued him before settling it out of court.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Right, but those few men are clearly getting something out of it.

It's control. It's not about getting off on hitting women... It's about controlling women with violence or threats of violence. It's why most DV victims are isolated from their friends and even family members.

The men are usually insecure narcissists

Last edited:

RavageX

This looked like nothin' but foreplay/roleplay. I'm sure there was a safe word involved.

Seriously though. Money is a hell of a thing and it sick how people can get away with just about anything IF they have enough of it. Correct me if I am wrong(I don't pay attention to politcs), but how is it someone like Trump can still attempt to run for president while dealing with trials? Money. Nothing surprises me anymore regardless if makes no logical sense at all.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
This world is so backwards if you can't prosecute even if the jurisdiction is out. Hard evidence makes it so. It's so BS how the legal system works. Look what happening in NY with these stupid political trials.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Top Bottom