• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now that Sir Phillip W. Spencer III has destroyed Xbox, who do you think should replace him?

ZLmath1.jpeg

I imagine Phil will keep making cuts to hand off a profitable Xbox to whoever is next, but do we actually think Sarah Bond is ready?

ESfg4do.jpeg

She was obviously being groomed as a successor, but I'm curious to find out which direction Nadella will go.

sHhTcTl.jpeg

I'd love to see Mike Ybarra come back and fire all the people he hated. What a great revenge arc that would be!

g2u52pY.jpeg

Who do you all want to see take over the sinking ship?

Last edited:

Robochobo

Bring back Peter Moore for God's sake. Bro came in when Xbox was little more than a curiosity in the gaming space, made it a direct competitor to the PS3, said "My work here's done" and then left without further explanation.

All of that in the span of 4 years. 2003 - 2007.

BRING HIM BACK

T4keD0wN

Microsoft can afford anyone, these positions are determined by your connections and nobody available (short of retired Jim Ryan) has more connections than Riccitiello and Bobby Kotick.

They might know how to make money, but id rather things stay the way they are than risk those 2 nuclear options any day.

Last edited:

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
ZLmath1.jpeg

I imagine Phil will keep making cuts to hand off a profitable Xbox to whoever is next, but do we actually think Sarah Bond is ready?

ESfg4do.jpeg

She was obviously being groomed as a successor, but I'm curious to find out which direction Nadella will go.

sHhTcTl.jpeg

I'd love to see Mike Ybarra come back and fire all the people he hated. What a great revenge arc that would be!

g2u52pY.jpeg

Who do you all want to see take over the sinking ship?
Mikes photo looks more lizard human like than Zuckaturd. It’s creepy as shit.

Who should be in charge of Xbox?

Bobby Kotick.

GHG

Top Bottom