• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your Top 3 Street Fighter characters

Rickyiez

1. Akuma
2. Akuma
3. Akuma

Nothing is cooler than this

AjarAcidicIguana-size_restricted.gif

DavidGzz

Reeeyuuuu(Ryu)

Wuilee(Guile)

Sagat

These were how gamers in Mexico pronounced the first two names and it's where I played SF2 the most.

Knightime_X

Greatly depends on the sf title.
Some of these characters are absolute garbage, while others are incredibly mediocre at best.

For me in super turbo it's:
E. Honda
Vega (claw)
Ryu

I can't stand how jank sf5 is and I don't play sf3 in any fashion.

SSfox

It changes from game to game, also it depends if it's about design or gameplay, for example i like Chun, Cammy, Guile, Gief, and Sagat as character design but never played those characters much. So for each game characters that i used the most:

SF2:

1- Ken
2- Ryu
3- Fei Long

SF Alpha: (barely play it)

SF3: Dudley

SF4: Dictator

SF5: Start with Laura and Nash, then when Boxer came out it was Laura and Boxer all the way until... Poison came out, and since then it's Poison only

GreatnessRD

I don't play Fighting games but I love watching pros go at it but one thing I noticed in EVOs or other tournaments is no one ever uses Ryu, why? Is he weak character or is it because his too basic?
Just not as viable anymore compared to the other characters in the game. The start-up on the fireball is super slow compared to yesteryear. And lastly, dp isn't invincible (Well, non EX dp). I know a lot of people soured on using him since they got rid of that, lol.

Top Bottom