• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your Top 3 Street Fighter characters

Seeing as I've not posted my favorites...
Sakura
sakura-1075438.jpeg

Gill
Gill_Outro.png

Zangief
ca9.jpg

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
Man, that's hard. I'm just gonna go with my mains from each entry. (Haven't played V)

SF 2 - Guile
SF 3 - Ken
SF 4 - Juri

Honorable mention - Dudley

The amount of nightmares I had about Gooey Gus as a kid remain with me to this day as a nearly 30 year old man

SSfox

for SFV: Since Poison was release in SFV it's the only character i use since then.

Before Poison i was playing a lot of characters, mostly Laura and Boxer.

In SF4: Dictator, SF3: Dudley, SF2: Ken and Ryu

I love Chun Li but her gameplay isn't really my style of play, but i love the character.

Last edited:

Gamer79

Predicts the worst decade for Sony starting 2022
I must be old. I loved street fighter growing up. I look at the list of many of these post and I'm like who the fuck are these guys they are listing?

Yerd

Zangief
Guile
Rufus was my 2nd in SF4

I bought SF5 when it was released but didnt play it until just the other day. Somehow a SFV video popped up in my youtube list and sparked my fire. I only have the base version so I need to figure out the best way to get all these characters. I'm in my 40s now so its not so easy to do the combos as it used to be, especially since I havent played a SF game in years.

Zangief
Guile
Rufus was my 2nd in SF4

I bought SF5 when it was released but didnt play it until just the other day. Somehow a SFV video popped up in my youtube list and sparked my fire. I only have the base version so I need to figure out the best way to get all these characters. I'm in my 40s now so its not so easy to do the combos as it used to be, especially since I havent played a SF game in years.
I can't get into sfv at all. I've just accepted the money i dumped into it was a worse return than people buying GME at $330.

j0hnnix

Top Three
1. Ryu
2. Ken
3. Guile
The Rest I enjoyed.
4. Fei Long
5. Abigail
6. any thick girl in SFV

Last edited:

DelireMan7

I was never a huge fan.
Back in the day of SFII, I was only playing Ryu and Ken. Never really interested in other.

So my top 3 looks like this

• Ryu
  • Ken
  • Akuma or Yun Lee

Soodanim

I’m trying to think of who I used to play as before I decided buying a fighting game wasn’t worth it any more.

Guy
Cammy
Deejay or Fei Long

But I’ve had a lot of fun doing Akuma mirror matches, and that angry fellow is iconic, and probably takes the true 3rd slot.

Cammy and Mika are my two favorite characters - at least from a visual perspective.
I could put about ten other characters in third place.

Top Bottom