• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your shameless port begging here.

Larxia

Do super late pc ports count or would they fall in a "remaster" category and not just a port? Because I'd love to have SSX games, at least 2012, on PC, it's the series I want the most to come to pc.

For more traditional stuff, Gravity Rush 1 and 2 are the games I want to play the most that aren't on PC, but there's no way I buy a console just for those, and Gravity Rush 2 could really use 60fps and a better drawing distance. So yeah, Gravity Rush series.
I would take Spider-man too.

Last edited:

TexMex

Nothing that others won't say over and over.

The Marios, Prime Trilogy, etc on Switch. Get more classics at a quicker rate to Switch Online. I just want to have my Switch be a Nintendo encyclopedia.

diffusionx

Gold Member
Ever since I started using Dolphin I don't care as much about Switch ports, although it would be nice. That said, I would love to see games like Viewtiful Joe, Metal Arms, and Otogi land on PC.

The original Saints Row to come to Steam.

Skies of Arcadia Legends to modern platforms as a digital download. I would also say Jet Set Radio Future but that's not going to happen due to music licensing.

Last edited:
joke is on nintendo, i already played through botw at 4k 60 fps

Guilty of the same

FhdtyiW.png

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
GBA version of Final Fantasy V/VI
Snatcher
Halo CE OG Xbox version
Gunvalkyrie
Jet Set Radio Future
PC-98 Touhou games
Eternal Sonata
Tales of Xillia and Tales of Xillia 2
Lots of Xbox 360 Shoot 'Em Ups
Magna Carta 2
OG Xbox and Xbox 360 Kingdom Under Fire games
Whoa, this is THE port list. Perfect 👌

Bridges

Man, I know it has to be coming but I can't help but look around and wonder why the Yakuza collection hasn't been ported to Xbox or PC yet. I could buy it on PS4, I know, but I'd like to have them all in the same place.

We also desperately need rereleases of some of the hidden gems of the Gamecube like Chibi-Robo, Eternal Darkness, Cubivore and Path of Radiance (I'm sure there's plenty others stuck on that hardware I'm not thinking of as well)

On the Playstation side, please give us Um Jammer Lammy. A 4K remaster like Parappa 1 would be fantastic but even just a PS Classic digital download like Parappa 2 would suffice.

Guilty_AI

Loads of older games in need of PC and/or new consoles ports:

Yakuza 3 onwards
Ps2 Ace Combat games
MGS3 and Peace Walker
Zone of Enders
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Ps2 GOW 1&2
Drakengard 3
Red Dead Redemption 1

Rickyiez

Aegis Rim 13 on iPad would be great .
Persona 5 Royal on Switch , I don't even have a Switch but this is a no-brainer

God of War
The Last of Us 1&2
The Last Guardian
Shadow of the Colossus
Uncharted 4
on PC

Most other stuff can be emulated.

Maybe I should have already bought a PS4 but it's hard to justify when my PC backlog is already huge.

teezzy

Banned
I'd rather have the new Shin Megami Tensei on PC

Awesome that Persona 4 sold well. Just give us the rest officially, it's not like we haven't been emulating it all for years - we will still pay!

Megatron

I want every rpg to come to the Switch. But at he top of the list are
Skies of Arcadia
Panzer Dragoon Saga
Persona 3 FES (though really I want an ultimate edition that also includes the best parts of portable)
Persona 5
Wind Waker and Twilight Princess
Mother 3
Final Fantasy 6
Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I think I misunderstood this thread, I thought this thread was about ports of current gen games to other platforms but if we are talking about games from pervious systems then....

I have loooooooooooong list.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Soodanim

Gold Member
Can you imagine how much effort people would put into HD mods of Metal Gear Solid 1-3 with a proper PC release? Those 3 games with ESRGAN textures and models rendered at modern resolutions would be the perfect way to archive them. If only.

Top Bottom