• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your Ps5 custom designs

skneogaf

I've already seen people say they're hoping to 3d print ps5 wings/sides and I can't imagine Sony won't sell different colours or 3rd parties try to sell us vinyl stickers.

So remembering the original xbox 360 custom faceplates, I'd interested in this thread showing your designs or finds on the Web or even just colours.

I thought I'd have to wait for an all black ps5 but now I can buy ASAP and just spray matt black but I'd still like to see what is possible.

I'll start with one

dMdylqI.jpg

RCU005

It's pretty obvious Sony will still release Special Editions, but I hope they sell faceplates separately of such special editions. Like how they sold the PS4 controllers from PS4 SE, they could sell at least the from faceplate separately.

People who buy the SE would have a complete console design, and everyone else would only have the front one.

FrankWza

It's pretty obvious Sony will still release Special Editions, but I hope they sell faceplates separately of such special editions. Like how they sold the PS4 controllers from PS4 SE, they could sell at least the from faceplate separately.

People who buy the SE would have a complete console design, and everyone else would only have the front one.

They did after the PS4 launched. The original had LE faceplates for the HDD bay.There was a Sony one and bloodborne. A couple of others.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
My god this console is ugly there is just no way around that. It can be infinitely improved if they had just chosen the proper colors as well. Hopefully they get this by V2 or the pro version.

Top Bottom