• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your Playstation Wrap-Up 2022

Bartski

Gold Member

Get your results here:

via PS Blog:

2022 Wrap-Up is here — relive your top gaming moments of the year starting today​

2022 Wrap-Up is here — relive your top gaming moments of the year starting today

2022 brought us plenty of new adventures, lands to explore, and friends and foes to meet. Whether you spent the most time exploring the nine realms with Kratos and Atreus or navigating a unique dystopian world as a stray cat, relive these gaming moments and celebrate your year with PlayStation’s 2022 Wrap-Up.
Starting today through January 13, 2023, PS4 and PS5 console users* can access and share their 2022 Wrap-Up highlights, including number of earned trophies, number of games played, total hours played across PS4 and PS5 games, and number of PlayStation Plus monthly games downloaded if they are a PlayStation Plus member. Stats will continue to update through the end of 2022, so be sure to check back in the new year.
You can also view the monumental stats achieved collectively by the global PlayStation community in 2022, including the number of Thunderjaws felled in Horizon Forbidden West, total miles driven in Gran Turismo 7, and the total number of axes thrown in God of War Ragnarök.
At the end of the 2022 Wrap-Up experience, you’ll receive a Summary Card that you can share and compare with other players – my 2022 highlights are below. As you can see, I took up temporary residence swinging mammoth swords in the
Lands Between of Elden Ring for a big chunk of 2022 (and loved every minute of it). What was your most played game?

PS5 and PS4 console users* who click through all of the 2022 Wrap-Up sections can also receive a voucher code to redeem one of six Astro Bot avatars that reflects their PlayStation gaming achievements this year. Each avatar voucher code can be redeemed by other players within their region, meaning users can share the code with friends and keep an eye out for the different avatar codes that are available to redeem.
For more details, visit the 2022 Wrap-Up page here.
Feel free to share your most-played game in 2022 or any other fun stats in the comments below.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

I like my PS and I intend to get GoW soon, but I don't know if I have turned mine on this year.

My Results:
Uh, oh...

Looks like something went wrong :(

Sorry, it looks like we had a problem finding your data.
PlayStation® Wrap-Up 2022 is only available in select locations. Users must be 18 years or older, have more than 10 gameplay hours on PS4 and/or PS5 consoles in 2022. To participate in the Wrap-Up campaign, you must have opted-in to “Full Data” collection in your PS5 settings, or, if you are located in Europe, Middle East, Africa, or Australasia, opted-in to “Additional Data" collection in your PS4 settings.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

does it require some pref enabled data sharing?
PlayStation® Wrap-Up 2022 is only available in select locations. Users must be 18 years or older, have more than 10 gameplay hours on PS4 and/or PS5 consoles in 2022. To participate in the Wrap-Up campaign, you must have opted-in to “Full Data” collection in your PS5 settings, or, if you are located in Europe, Middle East, Africa, or Australasia, opted-in to “Additional Data" collection in your PS4 settings.

Mr Moose

Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information).
I wish we could have access to these stats all the time. I hate that it's kept hidden for occasional marketing blasts.
You can check on PS5 how long you've played a game but it's total time and not per year, I don't think that was a thing on PS4 though.

Today I learned I can't pick all the animals walking in same direction. It says I fail.

Ah I'm in.
145 Hours total play time in 2022,
107 hours Horizon Forbidden West.
16 hours Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart.
9 hours Stray
7 hours Astrobot (Best playstation game of the year)
3 hours Death Stranding. (I could not take anymore of the cut scenes and had to bail)

I got the PS5 in January 2022 and this is all I've played or will play for the rest of the year.

2023 will be God of War and then I'm done with the PS5, Trading it in for some Steam Cards.

Last edited:

HTK

Banned
I played almost nothing but Warzone...fucking pathetic. Kind of glad Warzone 2 is not my cup of tea because I haven't played it but handful of games. Time to move on to bigger and better things hopefully.

My commitment to 2023 is to play other fucking games. I've already started with Resident Evil 2.

HWPQJzT.png
k0Yxioi.png

ReBurn

Gold Member
To participate in the Wrap-Up campaign, you must have opted-in to “Full Data” collection in your PS5 settings, or, if you are located in Europe, Middle East, Africa, or Australasia, opted-in to “Additional Data" collection in your PS4 settings.

Looks like I found why I don't have one.

anthony2690

Banned
302 hours played for the year.

Top games of 2022 by playtime:
  1. Sifu - 77 hours
  2. Stranger in Paradise - 76 hours
  3. Elden Ring - 65 hours
  4. Guardians of the Galaxy - 23 hours
  5. Plague Tale 1 - 16 hours
Off topic, have you played the stranger of paradise expansions? I've been fairly tempted by them, as I did enjoy the base game.

& I really hope Sifu comes to Xbox in the future, looks great fun :)

Off topic, have you played the stranger of paradise expansions? I've been fairly tempted by them, as I did enjoy the base game.

& I really hope Sifu comes to Xbox in the future, looks great fun :)
I've tried! They are a STEEP climb in grinding. It's so far not nearly as good as the Nioh DLC. It's multiple additional difficulty levels. And you basically replay all the old stages to grind XP and gear and "dragon treasure." You have to do that before you can even move on to the new stuff, and it's been quite challenging. I do intend to get back to it. The game's amazing. But I already did beat it so I'm beating other games for now.

The season pass so far hasn't been that great though, but the new jobs/weapons are awesome.

mxbison

1. Slay The Spire - 227 hours
2. Elden Ring - 138 hours
3. God of War: Ragnarok - 85 hours
4. Horizon: Forbidden West - 74 hours
5. Cult of the Lamb - 19 hours

Definitely a bunch of afk hours in there. My GoW platinum save showed 57 hours.

anthony2690

Banned
I've tried! They are a STEEP climb in grinding. It's so far not nearly as good as the Nioh DLC. It's multiple additional difficulty levels. And you basically replay all the old stages to grind XP and gear and "dragon treasure." You have to do that before you can even move on to the new stuff, and it's been quite challenging. I do intend to get back to it. The game's amazing. But I already did beat it so I'm beating other games for now.

The season pass so far hasn't been that great though, but the new jobs/weapons are awesome.
Maybe I'll wait for a sale, or just wait for wo long, whichever happens first, really enjoyed the wo long demo :)

I think I am power level 298 in FF origins, is that high enough to start the expansions or would I need more grinding?

Maybe I'll wait for a sale, or just wait for wo long, whichever happens first, really enjoyed the wo long demo :)

I think I am power level 298 in FF origins, is that high enough to start the expansions or would I need more grinding?
That's definitely high enough to start. But it just keeps going man lol. There's Bahamut difficulty, then Gilgamesh difficulty.

It's basically just an excuse to replay all the old/new stuff in co-op and grind gear on runs. But I don't play co-op in this game. I could see some people getting a use for it, but it's not a must have season pass. Beating the base game and getting to level 300 is pretty much covering the experience.

I have yet to actually see the new story content, which is what I was interested in after that crazy ass ending.

Last edited:

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
PCMR represent, my stats below:

• Hours: 151 (127h PS5 titles / 24h PS4 titles)
  • Games played: 11
    1. Horizon Forbidden West: 85 hours
    2. GT7: 21 hours
    3. TLOU2: 13 hours
    4. GoW Ragnarok: 10 hours
    5. Horizon Zero Dawn: 7 hours
  • 94 trophies (1 platinum)

What can I say, PC is the way.

u1pufSW.png

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
1439 Hours played
609 trophies earned
100 games played
76 PS Plus games
Top Game is Rainbow Six Siege at 313 Hours played
-
Top genre was FPS at 640 hours played across 14 games.
-
Top 5 Games:
Siege > Elden Ring > Battlefield V > Yugioh Master Duel > Gran Turismo 7
-
929 hours played locally and 510 played online

Doom85

887 hours played
30 different games played
Most played game - Dead by Daylight at 402 hours (the top 5 games aren’t appearing for me, but the other 4 are probably Elden Ring, Overwatch 1 & 2, Fatal Frame 5, and Chrono Cross)
484 trophies (only one platinum, and that’s just because when I upgraded my Resident Evil 3 Remake to the PS5 version, the PS5 trophies all popped automatically rather than giving me a new PS5 0% trophy list, didn’t have this issue with 2 Remake, 7, or 8. So I got a platinum for simply starting the game due to having platinum‘ed the PS4 version)

Sentenza

My Playstation wrap-up for 2022 is the same of 2021: "Damn, without this console I'd be forced to watch Youtube, Netflix and Prime video using a fucking TV remote". Which admittedly would be a nightmare.

Top Bottom