• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your most anticipated Xbox exclusive

Which one is your most hyped game ?

• Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2

• Halo Infinite

• Everwild

• Avowed

• Fable

• Bright Memory Infinite

• Scorn

• The Ascent

• Forza Motorsport

• State of Decay 3

• Perfect Dark

• Starfield

• The Elder Scrolls VI

• Next Doom

• Gears of War 6

• Forza Horizon 5

• Next Compulsion Games

Results are only viewable after voting.

E5YwWkg.jpg

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Hard to be hyped for games we haven’t really seen. So in the short term I’m going halo because the gameplay looked sublime. Don’t disappoint me 343i!

really looking forward to the next forza horizon and star field though.
Fable was a big favourite back in the day, but a cg trailer isn’t going to get me hyped anymore.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Between Avowed and Fable for me with PD third.

Clicked Avowed because New Vegas is legendary and I can’t wait to see what they do in the high fantasy genre.

I’m really curious to see what Playground do with Fable.

I'm looking forward to HellBlade 2 the most, for me that will be Xbox's God Of War game, Ninja Theory is just such a talented studio.
It's getting little hype but I'm also really looking forward to Psychonauts 2

Can't wait for Forza 8 on a technical level: if only for the fact that I think the will be the title that will be the raytracing showcase for the Series X

Handel

What I will love most if it's near the same level of quality as Reach/3 : Halo Infinite...I don't like COD/Battlefield, while I played tons of Halo in my earlier years. I need a FPS that I can really gel with badly.

What I'm most hyped for given prior quality of the studio : Avowed as it looks like TES but made by Obsidian. Obsidian did KOTOR better than Bioware, and Fallout better than Bethesda. Now let's see if they can one up TES as well.

What I'll actually probably sink the most hours into : TES VI...nothing has quite scratched the TES itch since Skyrim, even though other WRPGs/CRPGs have come out that are superior to Skyrim like DOS2.

Rockondevil

Gold Member
It's a tie between Halo and Elder Scrolls however I voted for Fable because if it turns out like I hope and dream it would trump both of those.
So I guess at this stage sure Fable, but I'm not exactly optimistic.

As a PC Player its Fable (based on Fable 1 though ) followed by State of Decay (I see lot of potential in that "game design" however both previous titles were kinda lacking stuff to be really good)

Other games on that list are either not my cup of tea or theres not enough Info about it so I can't make up my mind.

Kamill

Neo Member
With xcloud word "exlusive" doesn't mean much. But even with only 3months exlusivity on xbx stalker2>>everything on ps5 for me

BigLee74

Low love for Hellblade 2. Am disappoint.

Just completed the first one (thanks Gamepass).

Great game, looked stunning, and the sound design was TOP class.

Very much in the class of ‘walking sim’ though, and definitely a one and done.

I am looking forward to the sequel, but not as much as I’m looking forward to Halo! That’ll be coop legendary campaign with mates, and loads of MP greatness.

Banjo64

cumsessed
I know Psychonauts 2 isn’t exclusive as it’s on PS4 as well, but as a platformer nut I’m hyped for that also. And Flight Sim should be fun to fly around the UK and famous US sites whilst listening to YouTube.

Banjo64

cumsessed
First game was kinda of a dud with good graphic, they need far more than a teaser with a crazy bitch screaming to make people interested imo.
The issue I have with it are the puzzles are nonsensical and counter intuitive. Like why the fuck do I have to zoom in on this door, walk to one part of the map and go through a small opening, zoom in on a bat in the distance and then walk through some hellish hallucination?

sircaw

Banned
Missing 2 games on that list that would tickle me funny.

One a quake remake and Grim dawn. Still can not believe we are still waiting for Grim dawn, its been years since it was announced for xbox.

GymWolf

The issue I have with it are the puzzles are nonsensical and counter intuitive. Like why the fuck do I have to zoom in on this door, walk to one part of the map and go through a small opening, zoom in on a bat in the distance and then walk through some hellish hallucination?
Not only that, the combat was some ultra basic shit.

I onestly had more fun with fucking ryse and the order...

The game only became good recently with the usual history revisionism that happen when a game game\series become exclusive for a console.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Halo infinite
Starfeild
Avowed
Gears 6
Elder scrolls
Fable
Prefect Dark 2
Fallout
Doom
Forza Horizon 5

Shit, kinda striking how many games I like are now MS exclusives…

Gavon West

Spread's Cheeks for Intrusive Ads
This is SO hard. I voted for Halo since it's my favorite series, but I truly love all the BGS WRPGS. I can't wait for Starfield and I'm dying for a new Elder Scrolls. Really looking forward to Everwild, Fable, Hellblade, Avowed --- Oh hell, the reality is I am super excited about most of those games.
Exactly how I feel. I couldn't pick just one. There's just too many..

ZywyPL

Banned
It's The Ascent but it's not really an exclusive since it's coming to PC/Steam as well, so my vote goes for Forza Motorstorm, I desperately need a racing game with a deep, robust campaign mode.

OrionNebula

Anything that was either shown as a cg trailer only or without any real gameplay is out as far as I’m concerned. Can’t base my opinion on games without actual gameplay

So I guess that leaves... Scorn? 😜

Last edited:

Rikkori

State of Decay 3, for sure. They almost had it with 2 but it's clear they didn't have the resources to really create their vision. Plus zombie games like this (TWD-like) are very very rare and I honestly really want one of them to finally nail it.

The others are cool too but I feel like there are enough alternatives to them such that I wouldn't be too bothered if I never saw them release.

Umbasaborne

Banned
I know its not the exciting answer, but forza motorsport is my favorite racing series of all time, so im extremely excited for the next entry. Shame they are taking so long

Did you play the first one?

It was pretty much a cinematic puzzle game. Not saying that's a bad thing, but it seems many people are expecting something different.
Of course and I also well aware that the game was done on a tiny budget and more or less the last throw of the dice to save the studio, Issue's the studio simply doesn't have anymore and can make a AAA funded game for the sequel.

Top Bottom