• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your Apple + Nintendo Hybrid Photoshops

eh why not. im getting pretty bored, and i'd like to see what some of you guys could come up with.

it can be anything from a portable, console, to applications even.

im interested in seeing ipod/gameboy hybrids.

p01.jpg

SpiffyG

Good idea, I wanted to see some mock-ups. Yours looks good, but I always thought the front of the Famicom GBM looks like puke.

oh, that's not mine. i saw it in another thread, which lead me to make this one.

but yeah, im sure some people out there can bust out some crazy mock ups.

AniHawk

What are you saying, exactly?

Apple and Nintendo to team up? Is that what you're saying? I hope so, because I've already posted it as news elsewhere.

fse

AniHawk said:

Apple and Nintendo to team up? Is that what you're saying? I hope so, because I've already posted it as news elsewhere.

wha?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
AniHawk said:

gamefaqs again? :p

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
phantomile co. said:
oh, that's not mine. i saw it in another thread, which lead me to make this one.

Matlock said:
:lol fraudtrain strikes again
Wario64 said:

Er.. you two fellows DID notice that our buddy never claimed to have made that image? He clearly said he didn't make it within the first few posts?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
DavidDayton said:
Er.. you two fellows DID notice that our buddy never claimed to have made that image? He clearly said he didn't make it within the first few posts?

yeah i know, which i why i edited my post to a pointless 'haha' post :p

and uh...that laugh was directed to the apple pic...yeah

Kon Tiki

Banned
DavidDayton said:
Well he did say post 'YOUR Apple + Nintendo Hybrid Photoshops', which implies the PS in his post is his.

Matlock

Banned
CyberCooper said:
We have a new show Game Head on Saturday Night's Midnight with Geoff Keighley and we'll be taking an Exclusive new look at Nintendo's Wi Fi System as well as showing some new Zelda!

Let us know what you think, it's a new type of show for us and we're open to all your constructive critique and feedback... or just enjoy the show.

:lol

methodman

Banned
Raoul Duke said:
OMG IT'S A LIST OF GAMES OF WHICH MORE THAN HALF ARE OF DUBIOUS QUALITY! I STAND CORRECTED! NINTENDO 4 LYFE, YO!!!

yeah half are the ones not made for nintendo. nintendo for life, and you know this... MANNNNNNNNNNNN

Top Bottom