• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You Know What Every Man Wants Right Now?

supernova8

Banned
I just want to build a large shed-sized man cave where I can do all sorts of (unnecessary and not at all useful) DIY project stuff since we live in a rental and cannot really "do" anything. On a related note, I want an unlimited to budget to buy every single damn power tool there is. Those damn DIY youtubers make it look so easy. How many people outside of, say, middle of nowhere USA, actually have a gigantic garage full of power tools like that?! Is it an American thing?

Last edited:

UnNamed

Banned
I want to have sex with Daisy Taylor.
wtf-what-the-fuck.gif

sono

Why do we want warhammer right now can it wait until holiday season I have a few other things to do

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Manscaped 5.0 maybe?

I have to get one of these. Do you recommend them?

Currently, and for many years now, I shaved my nether regions with a cut throat razor and a standard razor. However, recently I cut my scrotum pretty deeply. Luckily it was a very sharp blade, so it healed quickly without a nasty scar, but there was a lot of blood and I really don't want to slice my seed bag again.

I think a manscape is the way forward.

GymWolf

I have to get one of these. Do you recommend them?

Currently, and for many years now, I shaved my nether regions with a cut throat razor and a standard razor. However, recently I cut my scrotum pretty deeply. Luckily it was a very sharp blade, so it healed quickly without a nasty scar, but there was a lot of blood and I really don't want to slice my seed bag again.

I think a manscape is the way forward.
Never used one, but the advertisements are everywhere on yt.

Last edited:
Top Bottom