• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You can play Mario Kart 64 on the Edge browser

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
uDQLyaX.png

Last edited:

freefornow

Gold Member
Original Super Mario Bros 3 also

*IMPORTANT: This emulator is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Nintendo. All graphics, games, and other multimedia are copyrighted to their respective owners and authors. This game is for ALL Mario fans!*

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
tenor.gif

Seriously, how does a development team working at Microsoft not understand how copyright works? How does this stuff make it all the way from conception to the public without somebody noticing the lawsuit incoming and stopping it internally?
I am pretty sure development teams don't handle social media handles. Neither do tweets by those handles go through any form of conception stages.

Vae_Victis

Banned
I am pretty sure development teams don't handle social media handles. Neither do tweets by those handles go through any form of conception stages.
Wasn't this implemented to some extent by somebody on staff at Microsoft? Or was the Twitter account just promoting random unaffiliated third party code that happens to run on Edge?

Wasn't this implemented to some extent by somebody on staff at Microsoft? Or was the Twitter account just promoting random unaffiliated third party code that happens to run on Edge?
Third party extensions...now why in the fresh hell the Edge Dev social media team thought that this was a good idea to promote is another question entirely.

Top Bottom