• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You Can Buy The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild On The Microsoft Store.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

dbhuutk.png

buizel

Banned
There are more apps and games published on digital stores than can be checked for copyright.

Theres like 6,000,000 Mario games on iPhone n Android.

That was a great read!

Descripción
The new Adventure with The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild is coming!!! Introducing the Robber Run Again! Play as The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild and collect as much going and gems as you can on your way Be careful to not kick and fall from different obstacles on you way, and from Police officer too. like you play rise of the tomb raider Collect Coins And Diamond In Game For Unlocking Additional Character In Game quantume break. Features The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild: - Multiply Character Selection - Simple Touch Gameplay avakin life - Endless Fun gacha life - Elegant Robber Art the outer worlds - Smooth Soundtrack - Compete with Friends

:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Fbh

Well I don't know about you guys but my favorite part of Breath of the Wild was definitely the Endless Fun gacha life so this seems legit

Quasicat

I think we all can agree that this makes it official that the Japanese company that Microsoft plans to acquire is Nintendo. Wow, I didn’t see this one coming.

SLB1904

Banned
$20 finally now i can get it. thank you Microsoft and Nintendo for this partnership.
brb getting my credit card ready

Top Bottom