• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You’re The Cross-Over Boss - What Do You Cross, Boss?

OrionNebula

Probably been discussed before, but I want to know what cross-over IPs you’d like to see, and why (and if you think it would be possible, in reality)

I mean Mario and Rabbids crossed-over… so crazier things have happened, right?

No restrictions. Want to cross Metal Gear and Splinter Cell? Go for it. Halo and Animal Crossing? Sure, why not. Mario Golf and The Last of Us? Be my guest 🙂

Do you think there should be more cross-over, if well done?

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Life is the Strange Walking Dead, by Donttale.

There might be some fun to be had in crossing over with zombie games. Alan Wake: Arkham City, a co-op thriller in which Alan Wake and Batman must defeat those who been Taken by the Dark Presence.

LA Noire: Undead Nightmare. A murder mystery goes wrong when the victim returns from the dead, and begins spreading a virus that was once rumored to have infested much of the old west. Perhaps the secret to finding a cure lies in that history...

Assassin's Dying Light. A most dangerous Piece of Eden has been uncovered, bringing back the dead in modern-day Italy. For the first time, play as Ezio Auditore da Firenza in first-person, returned to life and protected from going rabid by his encounters with the Isu, the First Civilization of Earth.

Boston Noire, except an overarching narrative begins to form, hinting at a connection between the cases. As the player investigates, they find evidence of a cult operating along the cape, worshiping a god of the sea. The game ceases to follow standalone cases, and throws the player deep into the Cthulhu mythos.

The Last Far Cry. Set along the eastern coast of the United States after the Cordyceps Brain Infection has decimated humanity. The player explores an overgrown city as they fight to survive the infected.

LA Noyre. A sequel to LA Noire and Vampyr that has a detective become infected with the vampire virus, forced to solve his cases by night.

Last edited:

JoeBudden

I'd love to see Sony try to properly do another Smash-like game. Especially since they got a big roster of characters now.

Fuck it, make it a Battle Royale.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
XCOM except the invaders are from the future and they look like this

D5psbSc.jpg

LEGO Murdered: Soul Suspect. Not because I particularly want it or anything, but because its existence would be such an oddity that I'd undoubtedly play the game.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: PAYDAY. A group of four stalkers venture into an irradiated city to collect a vast wealth from an abandoned bank/mansion/armored truck, only to find it overwhelmed by dangerous mutants.

Wolfenstein Primal. After Takkar, the protagonist of Far Cry Primal, is frozen in ice for thousands of years, he's thawed out and resurrected by nazi scientists. The greatest mistake they'd ever made.

Last edited:

shubik

Cyberpunk done by Rockstar! the same care and scope as RDR2 or the next GTA. I mean... just think about it.

Last edited:

arvfab

Banned
Ratchet & Clank + Jak & Daxter, with both duos playable.

God of War x Shadow of the Colossus, where you as Kratos need to hunt down the Titans.

Top Bottom