• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza: Like a Dragon - The First 14 Minutes of 4K 60 Gameplay on PlayStation 5

Zeeed

I've been holding off watching any Like a Dragon video until now, had to see what the PS5 version will be like (And watched a few more, LOL).

After playing 3 Yakuza games back to back with all crazy scary sounding Japanese voice acting... These English voice acting seems so tame compared to the original.

Last edited:

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
1440p at 60, right?

Devs have been using the 4K tag quite liberally this generation so far, just because of the output (ignoring the actual render resolution).

What Dualsense features do you require with this game? Just wondering, since I turn vibration off since the battles are so frequent.
Inmersive vibration during punches? Trigger resistance.. Well anything? There's a lot of possibilities! The interaction between the sound coming out of the controller and how it vibrates just adds so much to me at least.

I understand it's not for everyone and that everyone has different opinions about this, but I think the Dualsense experience has been somewhere between super cool and absolutely mind-blowing in every game I've tried it.

Regardless of frequency 🙂

Tchu-Espresso

likes mayo on everthing and can't dance
1440p/60fps is the sweet spot. This gen is already starting off nicely if this becomes a true standard. 4k/30fps just isn’t a big enough jump in quality to lose 60fps.
I prefer 1440p/55fps because those last 5 FPS can’t be detected by a human eye anyway.

graywolf323

Gold Member
PS5 version is showing on PSN but it doesn't seem to be fully up yet since it's trying to make me buy the game again despite the fact I bought the PS4 version during the Christmas sales

Chukhopops

Don’t obsess over resolution and just enjoy the game, it’s amazing, imo the best JRPG of the past few years. The end sequence is one of those things you will probably remember a couple years from now.

Also sub > dub always and forever.

Don’t obsess over resolution and just enjoy the game, it’s amazing, imo the best JRPG of the past few years. The end sequence is one of those things you will probably remember a couple years from now.

Also sub > dub always and forever.

Yeah but please obsess over 60fps. Casuals.

Top Bottom