• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Yahoo] A man in China who apparently tried to kill himself said he was ashamed that his son was still single at 29

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
TheInfamousKira just shot himself in the foot. I don't know how much the rest of you know about "shot yourself in the foot" culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like a normal meme where you can become successful by simply using the first part. If you fail to use the whole meme, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the memelords, after hearing about this, are not going to want to read posts by TheInfamousKira, they may even block him. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but TheInfamousKira has alienated an entire message board with this move. TheInfamousKira, publicly apologize and delete your post or you can kiss your reactions goodbye.

Well played. But are you sure you're not being a malignant cunt, you green rat?

Edit: I actually forgot the second part. I'm ashamed of my words and deeds.

Last edited:
Top Bottom