• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xcloud is coming to Samsung TVs (June 30th)

Mr Hyde

It seems Samsung and Microsoft won't put the app on Tvs from 2021. I got a Q77 from last year with all the modern tech. I don't understand why the fuck they won't patch it in. I'm not buying a new fucking tv. Such a shame. Saw a video where they tried out the app and it seems to work wonder.

Fat Frog

I advertised for Google Stadia
It seems Samsung and Microsoft won't put the app on Tvs from 2021. I got a Q77 from last year with all the modern tech. I don't understand why the fuck they won't patch it in. I'm not buying a new fucking tv. Such a shame. Saw a video where they tried out the app and it seems to work wonder.
Maybe there will be updates later...
A cheap xcloud stick/puck will be released by the way 🥳

Oh, I see who I get matched with as randies for teammates now. Fuuu....

Just once I want to see a mainstream interviewer just rip on a game like a seasoned pro. Just once.

There as a mega DOOM Eternal fan who played through early access on ultra-nightmare (or whatever insanity it was) and the devs were there in person while he played chatting away and giving real time feedback to each other. It was probably the very best interview, presentation and gamer skills with that genre of game I've seen in a long time.

Top Bottom