• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Twitter Account Actually Responds to "PS5 Is Better" Replies

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Is the PS5 better than the Xbox Series X? Well, according to the militia of PlayStation fans who swarm every tweet from the official Xbox Twitter account, the "PS5 is better." Whether or not this is true, is a debate for another time, but if you follow the official Xbox Twitter account, you'll know it's replies are flooded with this exact reply, almost every time. Today, the corporate Twitter account leaned into this meme and tried to extend an olive branch to PlayStation fans overcome with negative emotion for the new Xbox Series X account. As you would expect, the tweet is quickly going viral.

The tweet was issued at 4 p.m. EST, on the nose, which suggests it was a planned tweet. In other words, the person running the account didn't go rogue and this wasn't a spontaneous tweet or, at least, the tweet doesn't appear to check either of these boxes.

kretos

Banned
brings a tear to my eye

RareNippyAsianconstablebutterfly-max-1mb.gif

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Man some of those fanboy replies on the Xbox twitter, the insecurity is real.

Is it the same on the Sony twitter?
Its the same, just go take a look lol

Theres one guy on twitter actually trolling in almost every single playstation related tweets.

anthony2690

Banned
I'll never understand why these people that post ps5 is better, follow every single Xbox social page and usually enter every single Xbox giveaway too XD.

The Xbox/Microsoft social pages are incredibly well run though, randomly a Microsoft store Twitter page gave me a 25 Xbox gift card for no reason, plus it amuses me how much the Microsoft store page talks about anime :p

Fredrik

This is the way. 👌

Now they just need to start releasing their games on both platforms so us gamers don’t have to have a pile of plastic boxes under the TV. Or just release everything on PC.

Top Bottom