• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Team Attempts to Steal Dual Sense Thunder - Fails Spectacularly

Status
Not open for further replies.

NullZ3r0

Banned

This was unnecessary. Xbox Series doesn't need to match Sony tit for tat. The Xbox controller is great as it is. No need to hype up something that doesn't need hyping. Differentiate your platform elsewhere. No one buys a console for a controller. I felt very uncomfortable watching this. It feels forced.

The Dual Sense is a value add for the PS5 and Sony did a great job there. Why do this, MS?

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
you are reading too much into this. they have to market their console and controller 10 days before launch. and thats exactly what they are doing.

EDIT: just watched the video. wow at the cringe. i couldnt last more than 2 minutes. that one guy looks like he wants to make love with it. bizarre video.

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
source.gif

This looks like every other of their controller videos.

NullZ3r0

Banned
No bait here. I just think this is a dumb and unnecessary video. The Series X|S controller is a foot note. It was the perfect controller. The fact that they didn't need to radically re-engineer it is a testament to how well-designed the controller is. This just feels forced and a response to the Dual Sense hype.

Murdoch

It looks like its got some decent improvements. I'm just glad I don't have to buy any more pads for my current setup. I've already got 3 with my One X : )

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!

This was unnecessary. Xbox Series doesn't need to match Sony tit for tat. The Xbox controller is great as it is. No need to hype up something that doesn't need hyping. Differentiate your platform elsewhere. No one buys a console for a controller. I felt very uncomfortable watching this. It feels forced.

The Dual Sense is a value add for the PS5 and Sony did a great job there. Why do this, MS?

I felt uncomfortable reading this post.

JoeDanny

Imagine being asshurt over a video of a plastic shell because it's not your favorite plastic shell.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
No bait here. I just think this is a dumb and unnecessary video. The Series X|S controller is a foot note. It was the perfect controller. The fact that they didn't need to radically re-engineer it is a testament to how well-designed the controller is. This just feels forced and a response to the Dual Sense hype.

Think you are projecting. Their Elite Series 1 and 2 controllers were just like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom