• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX SERIES X/S | LAUNCH OT | THE X-FACTOR

PhaseJump

Banned
Tango games

Yes. They need more.

I've been hyped for every Xbox launch, and this time I am waiting for a solid reason to buy the new one, outside of hardware failure and a need to replace my old consoles. Everything leading up to this week aside from the Bethesda buyout has been boring and disappointing.

NullZ3r0

Banned
This stream is shit. It's like they're afraid to play the game and not spoil it. So the dumb broad is just randomly running around.

We just got a blizzard here, I've been shoveling for hours today just to dig out my car enough to get some shit out of it. Helped a neighbor dig his big 4x4 truck out twice before he had enough momentum to even get into the ruts in the middle of the street. Managed to grenade his transfer case trying to rock it out so it's a RWD-only truck now. Hope he got wherever he needed to get without any other issues.

Hope nobody local expects to get their Xboxes tomorrow because it probably isn't going to happen. Shitty luck.

Dolomite

Yes. They need more.

I've been hyped for every Xbox launch, and this time I am waiting for a solid reason to buy the new one, outside of hardware failure and a need to replace my old consoles. Everything leading up to this week aside from the Bethesda buyout has been boring and disappointing.
Do you have a preference (JRPG's ,
J-Horror, or Stealth ala metal gear). Good news is, there's a rumor floating that a new Japanese acquisition is in the horizon but I honestly feel like MS can't do enough for some folks anyway(not you specifically). Doesn't matter which studio they buy, unless it's From folks will just call them washed up, like they did Bathesada after the deal. My money is on Konami but the Sega pipe dream is always fun

Last edited:

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Thank you SO much! ♥
I sure hope so, too!

Hopefully it's just an oversight they neglected to update because they are inundated with a huge volume of orders right now and surprise you get your Xbox tomorrow!

I don't like Phil Spencer, BUT! Microsoft and the xbox division ended this generation a lot better than they started it. A lot better.

Here's to Microsoft continuing on the path of rediscovering what made the OG Xbox and Xbox 360, so fucking fantastic. May they one day find it.

molly14

We just got a blizzard here, I've been shoveling for hours today just to dig out my car enough to get some shit out of it. Helped a neighbor dig his big 4x4 truck out twice before he had enough momentum to even get into the ruts in the middle of the street. Managed to grenade his transfer case trying to rock it out so it's a RWD-only truck now. Hope he got wherever he needed to get without any other issues.

Hope nobody local expects to get their Xboxes tomorrow because it probably isn't going to happen. Shitty luck.
where the heck is that,the north Pole?:messenger_open_mouth:

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
Who thinks Apple is going to announce Xbox Streaming launches soon during their "One More Thing" event tomorrow morning?

Xbox just added Disney+ free month of use as a sub benefit...maybe appleTV is next?

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Meowzers

Didn't pre-order here in UK for Series X, but hope I get lucky in the next few weeks or so.

Can't wait to play Tennis In The Face on that beast of a machine. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

TLZ

Banned
Just got mine before work!

nRLSocF.jpg

Poplin

learned my lesson to never preorder from Amazon ever again. got my preorder in immediately when they went live, but got an email from amazon saying it will be fulfilled sometime between launch and december 31st.

absolutely garbage tier inventory management.

D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member
xsx arrives tomorrow

not sure if I should play Witcher 3, Outer Worlds or Gears 5 first

open to any GP recommendations too

Last edited by a moderator:

quest

Not Banned from OT
Just over 6 hours to a new generation in my time zone. Here is to FedEx not fucking up and waiting to long on moving from Memphis.

BLAUcopter

Gold Member
I hope you all like downloading patches....

First game to try (after the patch) is Watch Dogs for sure. Then Dirt for the 120 fps.

Top Bottom