• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Series X fridge unboxing

I remember Phil mentioned other devices...Will they introduce Smart Fridge with Xbox All Access program? Fridges, TVs using All Access.

Last edited:
I don't understand the strategy?

The XBOX community as a whole went from asking to damn near a chorus of begging for Series X gameplay of next gen games. A request that XBOX leadership have acknowledged but still haven't answered. But instead we get a Series X Fridge from iJustine?

I really want some SX nextgen gameplay. The launch of nextgen as a whole, not either console, feels a little muted without it in my opinion.
Clearly the Xbox SX doesn't play games. That's why they haven't showed it off. People always can make an issue out of nothing. How concerning. Thread is just for fun but let me remind you of this very serious issue!

Last edited:
Oh they obviously care. That’s why they can't ignore it when they're being made fun of on the Internet.

Reminds me of Kevin Durant and his burner accounts he used to stick up for himself against random internet forum posters.
Being able to join in and make fun of themselves humanises them and makes them relatable to the audience. It’s just marketing/a bit of fun. Christ you guys are killjoys.

Hawk269

No joke, MS should partner up with that fridge company and sell these. They look sooo good I would literally buy one of these.
I would buy a mini-fridge version of this for my Game Room. It would be freaking awesome if they made one.

I don't understand the strategy?

The XBOX community as a whole went from asking to damn near a chorus of begging for Series X gameplay of next gen games. A request that XBOX leadership have acknowledged but still haven't answered. But instead we get a Series X Fridge from iJustine?

I really want some SX nextgen gameplay. The launch of nextgen as a whole, not either console, feels a little muted without it in my opinion.

Damn, boy, you must be fun at parties.

Top Bottom