• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

News Xbox Series X fridge unboxing

Dampf

Jun 28, 2020
No joke, MS should partner up with that fridge company and sell these. They look sooo good I would literally buy one of these.

• Triggered
Reactions: Hawk269 and GHG

Rolla

Report me for trolling MS/Xbox threads > 06/27
Jan 26, 2020
I don't understand the strategy?

The XBOX community as a whole went from asking to damn near a chorus of begging for Series X gameplay of next gen games. A request that XBOX leadership have acknowledged but still haven't answered. But instead we get a Series X Fridge from iJustine?

I really want some SX nextgen gameplay. The launch of nextgen as a whole, not either console, feels a little muted without it in my opinion.

Last edited:

M1chl

Dec 25, 2019
Prague, Czech Republic
I don't understand the strategy?

The XBOX community as a whole went from asking to damn near a chorus of begging for Series X gameplay of next gen games. A request that XBOX leadership have acknowledged but still haven't answered. But instead we get a Series X Fridge from iJustine?
Also Snoop Dogg received this fridge. It's just PR move.

Aren't you supposed to wait some hours before plugging in a fridge that has just been moved?
Good point yes you do.

Reactions: K.N.W.

Senua

Apr 30, 2007

• LOL
Reactions: Crm114

Rolla

Jan 26, 2020
Also Snoop Dogg received this fridge. It's just PR move.

I get that it's PR/Marketing. I just want them to move away from trivial moves such as this and fire up that next gen gameplay showcase.

• LOL
Reactions: Doncabesa

M1chl

Dec 25, 2019
Prague, Czech Republic
I get that it's PR/Marketing. I just want them to move away from trivial moves such as this and fire up that next gen gameplay showcase.
I mean I think they could do multiple things at once I believe, however I agree, that this is needless performative PR, which brings lulz but nothing more...

Reactions: Rolla
Jul 30, 2009
This type of marketing isn't really tailored to the core audience (that bitches about everything and yet still buys everything dayone), it's for the general public.

Same with demos being played live on tv. It's iJustine.

And it's harmless fun after all.

Last edited:

Rolla

Jan 26, 2020
No you dont lol you couldnt care less about series x gameplay other than attempt to deride it.

I've said several times on this forum that I'd pick up a series X. I'm just waiting on some Next gen gameplay. I'm a gamer first, the fact that people throw shade because I'm looking for gameplay is odd. I don't get how that is a point of contention for some?

Warnen

Can he swing from a thread? Take a look overhead / Hey, there, there goes the Spider-Man
Sep 24, 2005
Sea lab
I could use the fridge more then the console, got a cheap one in the hall on way to laundry room to hold sodas (nexto to the water cooler). I would love to see this thing staring at me when I come in thru the side door.

M1chl

Dec 25, 2019
Prague, Czech Republic
I could use the fridge more then the console, got a cheap one in the hall on way to laundry room to hold sodas (nexto to the water cooler). I would love to see this thing staring at me when I come in thru the side door.
Is this some throaway for the Xbox One "watercooler talk"?

Last edited:

Warnen

Can he swing from a thread? Take a look overhead / Hey, there, there goes the Spider-Man
Sep 24, 2005
Sea lab
Is this some throaway for the Xbox One "watercooler talk"?

lol yeah we can gather around the Xbox refrigerator next to the water cooler and chat about latest episodes of Seinfeld

• Strength
Reactions: M1chl

nikolino840

Dec 30, 2018
None, I remember it from my childhood!
Yeah is written in the guide of the fridge for the gas..liquid? I don't know...but when mine have arrived at home i have just plugged the power cord and put the food in the fridge

Reactions: K.N.W.

Vawn

Banned
Feb 20, 2018
LOL they embrace the Craig Meme and now made a Series X fridge Xbox really don't care haha

Oh they obviously care. That’s why they can't ignore it when they're being made fun of on the Internet.

Reminds me of Kevin Durant and his burner accounts he used to stick up for himself against random internet forum posters.

Last edited:
  • Triggered
Reactions: Hendrick's

The Hamburglar

but get my takes from clown world with Ronald
Mar 6, 2016
so this is the so called smart delivery sauce I keep hearing about. Everything delivered directly to your door.

• LOL
Reactions: DigitalScrap
Apr 19, 2020
Worldwide
Oh they obviously care. That’s why they can't ignore it when they're being made fun of on the Internet.

Reminds me of Kevin Durant and his burner accounts he used to stick up for himself against random internet forum posters.
It all fun and games man the Craig name was giving by 1 of the 343 employee when reacting to the Brute meme lol

Reactions: CatLady

HarryKS

Jan 24, 2010
Wonder if that is a General Electric fridge. I didn't see the freezer section. Obviously, it's just a shell around the actual fridge.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Neofire

Mar 11, 2015
Who is this individual what does she even do? 👀

On topic, nice refrigerator believe it or not. Would hate to see the price tag though.

Oppoi

Jul 27, 2020
"this is... this is more than a life size Xbox" Aww it brains... :)

Last edited:

Oppoi

Jul 27, 2020
Along with Snoop could this be MS way of taunting better thermal efficiency?