• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Series X And PS5 Raw Power Is Not As Important As How Devs Will Use It – The Initiative Dev

What serious bus access are you refering to except the streampool? I mean if you´re not moving data to or from RAM, what else do you need that bandwidth for?
It´s not like the CPU And Tempest commands requires huge bandwith to pull off.
And even if maybe PS5 has more dedicated hardware, it doesnt mean that the XSX is less prone to filling that bus. It too has to load stuff into memory.
Ofc some shader programs could use bandwidth, but you certainly would try to awoid that if you know the bus is strained already from other tasks. They profile their code quite heavily to avoid things like this.

I just mean more contention from the fact of having more processor components sharing the bus, that's all. Since the dedicated processor in the I/O block of PS5 is independent of the CPU, they both can't access the bus simultaneously. They take turns, just like the CPU and GPU do.

That's what I alluding to, nothing further than that. If there is anything else potentially, it might be latency-related with more hardware components sharing the bus access, but that is more or less mitigated due to everything being in the same APU silicon. In any case, G GODbody touched on it better in another thread days back.

Last edited:
You fell for the Sony spin and that’s hilarious. Xbox has the better GPU. Simple.

57309929.jpg

RaySoft

I just mean more contention from the fact of having more processor components sharing the bus, that's all. Since the dedicated processor in the I/O block of PS5 is independent of the CPU, they both can't access the bus simultaneously. They take turns, just like the CPU and GPU do.

That's what I alluding to, nothing further than that. If there is anything else potentially, it might be latency-related with more hardware components sharing the bus access, but that is more or less mitigated due to everything being in the same APU silicon. In any case, G GODbody touched on it better in another thread days back.
The bus isn´t restricted to one OP at a time tho´. It´s the bandwith that´s the limiting factor. So ofc if your loading data off the ssd into memory, the bus will be filled, but other than that the bus is happy to give you a ticket to ride.
This is the same for XSX and PS5 (or all computer systems in general)

Sony added more priority levels For their SSD too, so that they «always» have a ticket ready for a VIP passenger as well.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Is not!! XSX gpu is 12tf as sustained performance. It outperforms the PS5's 10.2 tf At PEAK Performance, whether the clocks are higher or not.

Holy shit, are we seriously trying to imply the PS5 gpu is more powerful than the XSX now?

You aren't reading properly or understanding what I typed. Slow down and read it again. I never said the PS5 is more powerful. Just faster.

RaySoft

Is not!! XSX gpu is 12tf as sustained performance. It outperforms the PS5's 10.2 tf At PEAK Performance, whether the clocks are higher or not.

Holy shit, are we seriously trying to imply the PS5 gpu is more powerful than the XSX now?
I don´t think people with their right mind intact would argue that, only that the 10TF <-> 12TF is closer than some might think.

You aren't reading properly or understanding what I typed. Slow down and read it again. I never said the PS5 is more powerful. Just faster.
I did read what you said, and you're wrong.

Faster=more powerful. XSX gpu 12tf at sustained performance puts out overall better performance. XSX has over 40% more cu's that the PS5's higher clocks can not close the gap on. The XSX is overall faster at performance.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
It really is 2013 all over again,except role reversal. It reminds me of the data move engines, esram, etc closing the gap, or allowing rare instances where the XB1 gpu might just have a tenzy advantage in something.
And then 720p games. Although I would lie, if I would say that OG xbox was bad, it was awesome absolutely quiet system.

I don´t think people with their right mind intact would argue that, only that the 10TF <-> 12TF is closer than some might think.

Agreed. I'd say the number can be anywhere in the 18%-25% range, depending how hard games push the variable clocks on the PS5.

I also strongly believe MS will upclock the XSX close to launch. According to DF, MS are being conservative with the clocks

Last edited:

RaySoft

Agreed. I'd say the number can be anywhere in the 18%-25% range, depending how hard games push the variable clocks on the PS5.

I also strongly believe MS will upclock the XSX close to launch. According to DF, MS are being conservative with the clocks
I normally would agree with you, but maybe their silicon size would restrain that? Smaller silicons usually can sustain higher clocks within thermals. (Within same nm process)

Last edited:

RaySoft

I sure hope it helps Microsoft make better games. One X certainly didn't help...
One X is NOT the fault of that tho´. That hardware is actually really good. It could (as well as PS4 Pro) do much, much more than it was instructed to. The extra power was just used to push rez and fps. A dedicated One X title (at 30fps) would look much more like a next-gen title than you would belive.

Last edited:
I normally would agree with you, but maybe their silicon size would restrain that? Smaller silicons usually can sustain higher clocks within thermals. (Within same nm process)

Just going by what DF said and what MS has done in the past. You may be right, i don't know. I guess we'll see. PS5 may get another upgrade or two as well. Maybe an few extra CU"s or something. Apparently yields are good for both XSX/PS5. Maybe they unlock an extra CU

Last edited:
One X is NOT the fault of that tho´. That hardware is actually really good. It could (as well as PS4 Pro) do much, much more than it was instructed to. The extra power was just used to push rez and fps. A dedicated One X title (at 30fps) would look much more like a next-gen title than you would belive.
Precisely my point. Gotta wait and see what they do with the hardware. One X games definitely ran better, not sure if they looked much better. And the power disparity between 5 and series X is much lower than OneX and ps4. But still they can make things happen for sure.

PaintTinJr

And time. AAA games are taking longer and longer to develop. Hope people are ready for GTA6 in...2022. And get ready to play that for a decade until GTA7 👍

@jakinov Good points but I think it's at least fair to also keep in mind the Series platforms benefit from all of the things you mention, with some parts in variance compared to PS5. Also there are still limitations to Sony's approach that have, to be fair, taken into consideration. For example the issue of bus contention with the I/O block accessing RAM for reads or writes, meaning the other processor components have to wait for bus access.

That doesn't get mentioned a lot and I feel it should be kept in mind because even with the obvious advantages PS5's approach brings that is one area I think the Series systems have an advantage ironically since it means CPU-bound game logic can still access the bus during I/O RAM access (with tradeoffs while doing so simultaneously of course).

I posted this speculation in the other thread before it got locked for 24hrs, and in light of what you mentioned above I would be interested to know if you agree with my speculation of a 3rd asymmetric speed of 280GB/s.
Apologies in advance if it feels like a re-run on the XsX memory bandwidth discussions - I really don't think it is.

Anyway, it occurred to me that it was stated that XsX IO/decompression is done on a CPU core, so on that premise, if a game is streaming continuously in a REYES situation, how much of the effective 560GB/s peak memory bandwidth is the XsX able to utilise? And how much of it is lost to CPU involvement in IO, as it was vaguely stated IIRC that the CPU use reduces asymmetric access bandwidth down to 336GB/s.

Taking that thought about the IO/decompressor a bit further, when looking at the RAW versus decompression unit limits on the two consoles, the XsX is 2.4GB/s raw and 6GB/s through CPU core VA decompression, which is a max 2.5x benefit.

The PS5 is 5.5GB/s raw and 22GB/s through IO complex decompression , which is a max 4x benefit.

Looking at the PS5, because it has a simple unified memory setup, for it state 22GB/s theoretical figure the IO complex is(IMO) copying at maximum width from the SSD at raw and then through the decompressor, outputting to all 8 of the 32bit GDDR6 modules simultaneously, so we can then say that the 4x is a 256bit width(in the IO complex) and the 1x raw represents 64bit from the SSD controller interfacing with the 64bit Zen2 subsystems.

From the above, it seems like the 12 channel SSD in the PS5 is only internally different, so presumably the XsX SSD is also 1x at 64bit for its 2.4GB/s and (2.5 x 64bit) 160bit at output from CPU decompression through AVX2 or custom SIMD – which interestingly isn’t the 6 x 32bit memory channels (of GDDR6 @14Gbps) giving 336GB/s bandwidth, which was expected above. Instead the 160bits is exactly half the memory width of the 10x 32bit memory channels that gives the GPU 10GB of GDDR6 their 560GB/s bandwidth.

So if what I’ve speculated makes sense, and the XsX decompressor expands compressed data to memory at 160bit width – which seems compatible as it fits inside both the 10GB’s 320bit width and the 6GB’s 192bit width - then a logical question arises: Does the XsX’s asymmetric setup actually have a 3rd bandwidth setting that is 280GB/s - when copying from or to the SSD?

Additionally, the IO complex is a co-processor setup(so it should be tightly coupled to the CPU) working seamlessly hand in glove. But that does raise another issue.

General purpose cores of a CPU are about 40-50% maximum utilisation efficient because of branch prediction, a stream processor like the SPU and some AMD cpu cores like those in the jaguar (IIRC) can hit 70% utilisation, whereas an ASIC/vector processor like a co-processor is(remembering my old Intel 286's co-processor from decades ago) can hit GPU utilisation of +90%.

So when comparing achievable real-world performance of the two IO decompression systems. If the Zen2 cores are steam processor efficient, then the 6GB/s max XsX use of a Zen2 core is losing - in a best case scenario - 30% of its theoretical performance, and similarly, the PS5 22GB/s IO is losing about 10% of its theoretical maximum in a best case scenario (AFAIK). Which I believe would make an possible co-processor contention issue for RAM a small performance loss in comparison.

I don't follow. 3rd party and 1st party are completely different situations.
I'm saying is that they would have spent money on third party exclusives anyways, instead now they own first-party(which is definitely a good thing). The number of games they output under the Xbox brand is still probably gonna be the same.

I'm saying is that they would have spent money on third party exclusives anyways, instead now they own first-party(which is definitely a good thing). The number of games they output under the Xbox brand is still probably gonna be the same.

You do know that MS can have 1st party and 2nd/3rd party exclusives at the same time right? MS has a global publishing team for a reason. You're trying to sell a glass is half empty vibe and i don't buy it. Even MS's 3rd party exclusives on the XB1 were few.

Phil has confirmed to have Nadella's full backing investing into Xbox. New leadership. MS is in talks with WB games division in acquiring them. Phil has stated they're not done looking for new acquistions. Gamepass is a big focus and MS is going to need a lot of content.

Last edited:
Technically that’s only due to “Variable frequency” and also the Xbox 52 compute units vs ps5’s measly 36.

It will surely always be running faster and because of that each CU will be doing more than the ones in the series x do. The Series X has the advantage in number of CU's I'm not disputing that but the CU's in the PS5 will be more productive individually which will end up negating a decent amount of the advantage that having extra CU's gives the series x.

Last edited:
You do know that MS can have 1st party and 2nd/3rd party exclusives at the same time right? MS has a global publishing team for a reason. You're trying to sell a glass is half empty vibe and i don't buy it.

Phil has confirmed to have Nadella's full backing investing into Xbox. New leadership. MS is in talks with WB games division in acquiring them. Phil has stated they're not done looking for new acquistions. Gamepass is a big focus and MS is going to need a lot of content.
as someone who likes RPGs, two games looked good on Microsoft end. Scalebound and Fable. Im sure you know how that went. So sorry if I'm not optimistic about their global publishing team. I'm being cautiously optimistic for a reason. But happy to be proven wrong on the 23rd.

It will surely always be running faster and because of that each CU will be doing more than the ones in the series x do. The Series X has the advantage in number of CU's I'm not disputing that but the CU's in the PS5 will be more productive individually which will end up negating a decent amount of the advantage that having extra CU's gives the series x.

12tf GPU at sustained performance = more performance/better results than a 10.2tf GPU at variable clocks no matter how your word it.

as someone who likes RPGs, two games looked good on Microsoft end. Scalebound and Fable. Im sure you know how that went. So sorry if I'm not optimistic about their global publishing team. I'm being cautiously optimistic for a reason. But happy to be proven wrong on the 23rd.

Fable Legends is 1st party(Lionhead). Has nothing to do with global publishing. MS cancel a game= Xbox doomed!

If you like rpgs, you should be a fan of Obisidian,InXile, and Playgrounds new Fable.

Last edited:
Fable Legends is 1st party(Lionhead). Has nothing to do with global publishing. MS cancel a game= Xbox doomed!

If you like rpgs, you should be a fan of Obisidian,InXile, and Playgrounds new Fable.
Yes hence the cautious "optimism". You sound offended bro, the fuck. when did I say "Xbox Doomed" please point me to that....And yes I'm looking forward to what they have to offer.

Yes hence the cautious "optimism". You sound offended bro, the fuck. when did I say "Xbox Doomed" please point me to that....And yes I'm looking forward to what they have to offer.

The fuck? No, bro, just saying that comparing 3rd party results to 1st party acquisitions is a dumb arguement to be frank.

RaySoft

Precisely my point. Gotta wait and see what they do with the hardware. One X games definitely ran better, not sure if they looked much better. And the power disparity between 5 and series X is much lower than OneX and ps4. But still they can make things happen for sure.
Maybe I went «overboard» with my next-gen statement. You cant compare one x with ps5. Although one x’ hardware was great, it’s still jaguar and gcn. My point was that if devs could leverage the one x’s power in a dedicated title and not just higher fps/res, the gfx would be much better than one s and ps4’s output. MS’s reason for the One X tho’ (as Sony) was to acheive 4K, not better 1080p gfx.

The fuck? No, bro, just saying that comparing 3rd party results to 1st party acquisitions is a dumb arguement to be frank.
you have a weird way of connecting dots. I suggest rereading what I wrote. Just cause they own more studios, doesn't mean they are gonna magically come out swinging with great exclusives. Judging by their handling of IPs in the past, I am a bit skeptical. yet you somehow turned that into "Xbox doomed" argument, while I keep repeating I am looking forward to what they have to offer. Have a good day, this is a dumb argument cause you clearly arent open to any skepticism towards Xbox.

Maybe I went «overboard» with my next-gen statement. You cant compare one x with ps5. Although one x’ hardware was great, it’s still jaguar and gcn. My point was that if devs could leverage the one x’s power in a dedicated title and not just higher fps/res, the gfx would be much better than one s and ps4’s output. MS’s reason for the One X tho’ (as Sony) was to acheive 4K, not better 1080p gfx.
True that. Both consoles are much more powerful this time around, compared to Xbox one and PS4 when they launched(relative to PC parts at that time).

Xplainin

Banned
So the average speed of the RAM on PS5 is faster. Got it. 🧠
Take away the 2.5gb of the OS from the slower pool of RAM on the Xsx, and the XSX has the faster average speed.
The most important thing is bandwidth to the GPU, and the XSX is over a 110gb/s faster than the PS5.
You arnt going to win a bandwidth fight with the XSX. It is what it is.

Hezekiah

Banned
Xbox has the faster CPU/RAM/GPU and a bit slower SSD
PS5 has the slower CPU/RAM/GPU and a bit faster SSD

SSD does not affect performance or visuals and only really improves loading times/streaming assets (pop in).

Xbox > PS5 in terms of performance when it comes to resolution/framerate. Of course yes it depends how it's used. if a developer builds a game to PS5 standards and doesn't bother taking advantage of Xbox then the extra power doesn't matter. just like how most developers will build games to the speed of the Xbox SSD so, again, games will run better on Xbox with better CPU/RAM/GPU and the SSD, although being slower, will still be just fine. the SSD will only benefit PS5 in 1st party games but if a studio is 1st party then they're obviously gonna get the most out of the hardware....

however the advantage is still in Xbox's favour because of the much faster speeds :messenger_smirking:
You talk about it like it's a simple linear relationship. What about the quality of the devs? For example let's look at Guerilla Games and the Decima engine, or recent Naughty Dog games. Both studios are capable of getting more out of hardware than pretty much any other dev out there.

bohrdom

Banned
Take away the 2.5gb of the OS from the slower pool of RAM on the Xsx, and the XSX has the faster average speed.
The most important thing is bandwidth to the GPU, and the XSX is over a 110gb/s faster than the PS5.
You arnt going to win a bandwidth fight with the XSX. It is what it is.

Well the Xbox has more CUs so it needs more bandwidth. Otherwise it would be a poorly designed system. The vast majority of problems in building these systems is bandwidth. What's the point of having compute if the data I need to compute on isn't available?

Given the CU counts on both systems and the bandwidth between RAM and GPU the XSX needs 647 gb/s to match the PS5 configuration. It's shy of that by ~100 gb/s.

This doesn't mean that the PS5 is a more powerful machine but it does mean that from all indications the PS5 is better designed.

Last edited:

Hezekiah

Banned
Good thing they've acquired Playground Studios, Ninja Theory, InXile, Obsidian, Double Fine, The Initiative, and still looking... to help with that.
It's about time they invested really, to repeat this gen in terms of first-party content would unacceptable. Still that list is pretty underwhelming compared to what the opposition have. We know there will be more great Forza games going forward, but you look at the track record of the others and doesn't compare with Sony and Nintendo so they have a lot to prove. This week will hopefully give us an indication of where they're headed.

It's about time they invested really, to repeat this gen in terms of first-party content would unacceptable. Still that list is pretty underwhelming compared to what the opposition have. We know there will be more great Forza games going forward, but you look at the track record of the others and doesn't compare with Sony and Nintendo so they have a lot to prove. This week will hopefully give us an indication of where they're headed.
that is exactly what I was trying to say. This guy made it seem like I'm out for blood lol

I posted this speculation in the other thread before it got locked for 24hrs, and in light of what you mentioned above I would be interested to know if you agree with my speculation of a 3rd asymmetric speed of 280GB/s.

Additionally, the IO complex is a co-processor setup(so it should be tightly coupled to the CPU) working seamlessly hand in glove. But that does raise another issue.

General purpose cores of a CPU are about 40-50% maximum utilisation efficient because of branch prediction, a stream processor like the SPU and some AMD cpu cores like those in the jaguar (IIRC) can hit 70% utilisation, whereas an ASIC/vector processor like a co-processor is(remembering my old Intel 286's co-processor from decades ago) can hit GPU utilisation of +90%.

So when comparing achievable real-world performance of the two IO decompression systems. If the Zen2 cores are steam processor efficient, then the 6GB/s max XsX use of a Zen2 core is losing - in a best case scenario - 30% of its theoretical performance, and similarly, the PS5 22GB/s IO is losing about 10% of its theoretical maximum in a best case scenario (AFAIK). Which I believe would make an possible co-processor contention issue for RAM a small performance loss in comparison.

This is really interesting actually, I am wondering if the utilization rate on Zen 2 will have improved over Jaguar. Certainly would think so, so we could be looking at maybe 80% utilization, maybe even a tad higher depending on how some of the rumors that float around shake out (like unified L3 cache between the CCXs). I remember NXGamer NXGamer doing a video on the next-gen GPUs and they threw out a random GPU utilization number for the PS4 and XBO that seemed a bit low. I dunno if that was just them going with a gut feeling of a number or if there's research that's been done (by whomever) to back it up but in that vid they also suggest that GPU throughput utilization for the next-gen systems should be much higher, his number was 65% and was maybe being conservative IMHO.

Custom ASICs like DSPs, as you say, they tend to have higher utilization than even those, the trade-off tho being they are limited in what tasks they actually focus on. So getting back to the SSD stuff you bring up, yes I figure when you put it that way the contention with the memory bus could be negated a bit with PS5 due to the co-processor setup they're going, but there's two big variables here we don't know yet that impact things greatly IMO:

1): What processors/architectures are serving the basis of those co-processors in the I/O block? Sony's compared their capabilities to Zen 2 cores, so if we take what they've done with Tempest for example, I'm going to guess they have - literally - taken Zen 2 cores and customized them for the coprocessors in the I/O block by stripping them of extraneous features, maybe also reducing their cache, etc (maybe that might've influenced them choosing SRAM for the cache on the flash memory controller, besides the obvious benefits?).

That being the case, it would mean that the co-processors of the PS5 I/O block would be hitting closer to the utilization rates of the CPU; maybe a little bit higher depending on what features they felt were extraneous and got cut. Then again, there's the off-chance it could be a little bit lower if specific things like the cache were slashed because even if they have SRAM cache on the controller block that's still not exactly the same as having a larger pool of cache on the processor die itself. But I guess we'll have to wait and see.

2): We don't necessarily know what specific aspects of the I/O stack the Series systems are relegating to the CPU. We know MS have said "1/10th of a single CPU core", which I would say is the same core as the OS core itself, but that still leaves a couple of questions of its own. Mainly, is ALL of the I/O access being done in that reserved CPU space or is that 1/10th of a core part referring to specific parts of the stack and other parts of the I/O access uses further CPU cores?

Now, I think that's actually a ridiculous question to ask TBH, because since both MS and Sony have to guarantee developers a certain amount of resources, they can't go and say "alright devs, you have seven cores now! Oh wait, except when you need your game to do I/O on the Series systems. In that case you better maybe limit that game logic to like two cores.". I don't think devs would like that at all and if it were the case with the Series systems we'd have been hearing stuff alluding to that from devs on the DL, or getting leaked...rather persistently.

By and large though that is not happening at all; devs seem to be very pleased with the I/O in both Sony and Microsoft's setups, so I'm inclined to believe that yes, MS has their own co-processor (seemingly) elements in their XvA setup (the hardware side, anyway), and they probably either have some smaller MPU block, some DSP or maybe just repurposed Zen 2 cores. In fact if you remember there was a LinkedIn listing from an Indian AMD engineer who worked on the MS team months ago mentioning ARM cores in the APU. I personally think those ARM cores are something for the GPU (maybe extending executeIndirect capabilites?), but it's very possible they could be for XvA as well.

I know people'll think "But ARM? That's not Zen 2!?". But again, Zen 2 has a wide range of performance capabilities, I'm more than sure some modern ARM processors can compare (if not beat) at least some of the lower-end Zen 2 CPU configurations in terms of raw capability (never minding they have a different type of architecture, RISC vs. x86's CISC; there's something to this I'm forgetting but IIRC modern x86/x86-64 CPUs are physically designed as RISC but implement their functionality as CISC...or something like that?).

So, if those two big factors play out the way described, you're still right that the matter of bus contention would be reduced in terms of stall times for CPU/GPU etc. getting privilege back from the I/O block on PS5, and since Sony's solution just has more physical hardware dedicated to the task that would also help with cutting down stall times. I'm also not saying that even with the Series setup you'd get a game going full-tilt with CPU logic simultaneously to I/O bus access (i.e game logic might have a slight reduction in throughput during that type of operation, plus the game still would need to make sure it's not trying to access data that's actively being replaced otherwise you still end up with misses).

However I guess what I am saying there is Microsoft's approach despite it's own "limitations" (if you want to compare them apples-to-apples, which I personally don't see them as), still has some transient benefits that games can utilize if they're aware of it, analogous with benefits that are available to games with Sony's solution. There's still strengths that can be played upon even in this type of situation.

The bus isn´t restricted to one OP at a time tho´. It´s the bandwith that´s the limiting factor. So ofc if your loading data off the ssd into memory, the bus will be filled, but other than that the bus is happy to give you a ticket to ride.
This is the same for XSX and PS5 (or all computer systems in general)

Sony added more priority levels For their SSD too, so that they «always» have a ticket ready for a VIP passenger as well.

Oh I understand xD; I wasn't trying to imply any scenario where the I/O block, in accessing the bus, suddenly means other processor components have to reset their operations on the bus or anything like that.

I understand that with most memory buses access is done in parallel across whatever many chips comprise of the bus so the data is evenly "striped" (the same thing is done with NAND on SSDs too of course).

Last edited:
At the end of the 360/PS3 I remember devs saying that budgets were an issue and it was starting to cost too much to make big games and a lot of companies had to close shop for that reason.

I don’t think much has changed since, budget was and will always be an issue except for a few that can afford to spend the money and absorb the loss of sales don’t match expectations.

I may be crazy but I think a lot of things have changed and some tools have been simplified.

supernova8

Banned
"i can get you on a technicality"
It's kinda obvious, don't waste your time on this subject.

Surely this entire thread is about 'technicalities' otherwise nobody would be talking about 'tech'. The irony is that probably 90% of people on this forum (including myself) don't really know how this stuff works and are just parroting whatever they hear that fits what they want to have happen.

Back on topic, I generally agree that it's going to be more about budgets and the freedom to spend the time needed to craft something truly next-gen. I get the feeling that Sony will, again, have the better first party line up.

iJudged

Banned
Xbox has the faster CPU/RAM/GPU and a bit slower SSD
PS5 has the slower CPU/RAM/GPU and a bit faster SSD

SSD does not affect performance or visuals and only really improves loading times/streaming assets (pop in).

Xbox > PS5 in terms of performance when it comes to resolution/framerate. Of course yes it depends how it's used. if a developer builds a game to PS5 standards and doesn't bother taking advantage of Xbox then the extra power doesn't matter. just like how most developers will build games to the speed of the Xbox SSD so, again, games will run better on Xbox with better CPU/RAM/GPU and the SSD, although being slower, will still be just fine. the SSD will only benefit PS5 in 1st party games but if a studio is 1st party then they're obviously gonna get the most out of the hardware....

however the advantage is still in Xbox's favour because of the much faster speeds :messenger_smirking:
How fucking dare you

Top Bottom