• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox - September 2021 Games with Gold

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Play together with Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. September's 2021 Games with Gold lineup includes the Xbox One titles Warhammer: Chaosbane and Mulaka, and through backwards compatibility, the Xbox 360 titles Zone of the Enders HD Collection and Samurai Shodown II. September's lineup provides over $99.96 dollars in value and up to 4000 in gamerscore.

Cabin Fever Reaction GIF

Last edited:
I really want both Gold and Plus to stop with this free included games thing and just give better sales on games. I have dozens upon dozens of Plus and Gold games that just sit around not even getting installed. I would rather choose a game on sale that I want to buy and play.

I really want both Gold and Plus to stop with this free included games thing and just give better sales on games. I have dozens upon dozens of Plus and Gold games that just sit around not even getting installed. I would rather choose a game on sale that I want to buy and play.
PS Plus has had a ton of legit great games over the last 6 months. Let's not lump them together. Although, last month was weak for PS+, the several before that were really good.

Last edited:
I like that idea.

jaysius

Banned
A better idea would be to remove the "free" games from Gold/Plus and remove the excessive price padding that the deals to give those "free" games add to the sub fee.

Plus has had better games the past few months, but they've fucked PS4 users by not including the PS4 versions of games when they "give" a game to PS5.

I don't remember when Gold has "given" a good game out.

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
Or just give you a monthly $10 coupon that you can apply to any game in the store.
Plus/Gold are both promotional tools for developers, they get money for shit that isn't selling well or wouldn't sell well(in the case of things premiering on the service). It costs Sony/MS very little to put these games on their Plus/Gold.

Top Bottom