• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox & Playstation Twitter Console warriors are insufferable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
[/URL]

FNM2jKuVEAI0IrE.png

Twitter fanboys gave us this legendary internet moment so for that I thank them
Let's hope doctors doesn't fanboy over where their donors come from like pc with amd vs nvidia.

anthony2690

Banned

FNM2jKuVEAI0IrE.png

Twitter fanboys gave us this legendary internet moment so for that I thank them
I genuinely think this is terrifying, this is a dude in a decent profession and he literally risks throwing away his career to console war, whilst he has a patient with him.

It's beyond pathetic and incredibly sad.

j.k.2021

Banned
God of War: R has 18% negative reviews from users on a metacritic. Halo Infinite has less negative user reviews (17%) than God of War: R even though it has a lower critic rating.

So I must be looking in the wrong place. Where are all these "review bombed" games you are talking about?
Check any Xbox related game metacritic.PlayStation fanboys review bomb anything Xbox related with zeros and also make new accounts to give zeros.This level of obsession is sickening.

anthony2690

Banned
Check any Xbox related game metacritic.PlayStation fanboys review bomb anything Xbox related with zeros and also make new accounts to give zeros.This level of obsession is sickening.
Please stop.
Look they are both equally as bad.
It sucks, both fans of either system have bad apples.
But trying to say X or Y is worst because they do this or that when the other fan base does it too, loses all merit.

It's beyond annoying regardless of who does it.

Yeah, Twitter is just a cesspool. Particularly now. I would avoid at all costs. I'm surprised anyone even bothers with it anymore. If it was a horse, you'd shoot it.

Topher

Gold Member

The exact same thing happens on PlayStation games so what point do you think you are making?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom