• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox planning to sell branded Skateboard, opens up new pop-up store in Metro City, China. Shows off Burberry custom Xbox Series S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
(pics may take a few seconds to load) Promo campaign video for Xbox Series S featuring the upcoming branded skateboard (and Hifi-Rush along with Forza Horizon 5), no price yet revealed or whether it will be sold outside of China when it launches,

website
yB52VYL.jpg

They also opened up a pop-up store in Metro City located in China. Which appears is a cross between the now closed Microsoft Stores in the west, and their current experience centers.
website

website

website

website

website

They were also giving out free Xbox Series S T-shirts to guests as well apparently,

website

They also showed off the Burberry Xbox Series S in-person for the first time locked behind glass. Which was originally a partnership between Xbox and apparel brand Burberry for Canada and the UK only, but it seems that they are selling them in some quantity down in China, and maybe that may or may not leave China as well. Though personally I don't think it looks that great.

website

Looks like Xbox is going-in strong in China, and they plans to have more popup stores in the future as well.

Curiously, I couldn't help but noticed between the video, the marketing material, and the other photos, there isn't a single Xbox Series X in sight. Just though that was a bit odd. Guess they are really having some problems having the X available for this event with production issues. They really need to fix that.

They also have other stuff like a wall full of controllers custom and rom Design lab, I'm curious how much the Skateboard or the Burberry Xbox Series S consoles will be in USD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom