• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member

Ehhhh, could be total BS, take with a grain of salt

Stop listening to backlash from the "community" when it comes to things like coating. These aren't even that important, ignore all those people since there will always be something to complain about. Make the game in your vision

Concern

Stop listening to backlash from the "community" when it comes to things like coating. These aren't even that important, ignore all those people since there will always be something to complain about. Make the game in your vision

Normally I'd agree but their vision with 5 was.... well lets say was just not "it".

By far, Reach is still the best campaign imo.

Normally I'd agree but I understand how people are worried about this. Halo 5 took classic emblems that were in the game since Halo 2 and locked them behind packs.

Rossco EZ

any of you guys use microsoft rewards? if so how likely is it we will get a punch card for pre ordering cyberpunk closer to launch?

ZehDon

Was just about to post this

It's not just you but it's (probably) a mistake.

Edit;

Yep

Not long to go anyway!

I presumed it was a mistake; I'm not getting the console 11 days early. With that said, the charge has gone through, so I've paid for it in full - which should only occur when they're preparing to ship it. They're toying with my emotions!
giphy.gif

Kagey K

Banned
It
Scott Pilgram vs The World?

But thats already been confirmed 🤔
It was 1 vs 100. I posted it yesterday right after he said it, with his direct quote.

It seemed like it was more of an offhand remark on his side because the trivia part of the night failed so badly.

Last edited:

Pantz

Gold Member
any of you guys use microsoft rewards? if so how likely is it we will get a punch card for pre ordering cyberpunk closer to launch?

It's hard to say. You can pretty much count on EA games being there. Call of Duty has a good chance. Others are hard to predict. You can always wait until the day before release to pre order.

Rossco EZ

It's hard to say. You can pretty much count on EA games being there. Call of Duty has a good chance. Others are hard to predict. You can always wait until the day before release to pre order.
ah ok and yeah i saw the ubisoft one for watch dogs legion and wondered if the cyberpunk one would pop up soon, i guess i can wait and just get another 20+ days of points to use towards it.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
ah ok and yeah i saw the ubisoft one for watch dogs legion and wondered if the cyberpunk one would pop up soon, i guess i can wait and just get another 20+ days of points to use towards it.

I'd say there is a good chance since Xbox has the marketing for it.

Jeff Grubb with over 30 mins of BC on the XsX including Kingdom Hearts 3 and Titanfall 2 (looks so good)

Re-up, with a few extra games;

Full list
No Man's Sky - 1:15
Ikaruga - 2:23
Wolfenstein: YB - 2:57
Peggle 2 - 3:29
Rayman 3 HD - 4:14
Shovel Knight - 4:44
Sonic - 5:15
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts - 5:49
Black - 6:48
Hitman 2 - 7:49
Mark of the Ninja - 8:51
Streets of Rage 4 - 10:00
Costume Quest 2 - 11:09
Kameo - 12:30
Crackdown 3 - 13:28
Fallout 76 - 14:30
PUBG - 15:30
Hotshot Racing - 16:30
Sekiro - 17:31
AC: Origins - 18:33
Cuphead - 19:18
Kingdom Hearts III - 20:03
Mass Effect - 21:33
Titanfall 2 - 23:01
Blinx - 25:01
Too Human - 25:51
Sea of Thieves - 27:09
Ark: Survival Evolved - 27:56
Wasteland 3 - 28:41
Rocket League - 29:12
Pele - 30:34

KH3 still looking the best IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

-Arcadia-

Banned
Hey everyone, filthy casual here. I know that the backwards compatible games being added were frozen for a time on Xbox One. Has that started up again? Will we see BC games that the Xbox One missed? I do have a few. Not many, but ones I’d love to play again.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Hey everyone, filthy casual here. I know that the backwards compatible games being added were frozen for a time on Xbox One. Has that started up again? Will we see BC games that the Xbox One missed? I do have a few. Not many, but ones I’d love to play again.
They haven't said no, but they also haven't confirmed that they'll continue. I really hope they get back to adding games on a regular basis, if not enhancing them.

Basically it sounds like the BC team are looking into this and may revisit missing OG Xbox and 360 games once they have the Xbox One library complete (sans Kinect of course)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kagey K

Banned
When they announced they were stopping bc to work on Series X they made it sound like work would resume once the new systems were out and more games would be added.

The said they were “pausing” work, not stopping it.

We will see if that happens.

Mr.ODST

Really hope some of the games come back, While PS does have some amazing classics so does the original xbox which I'd love to see back, best memory was Pandora Tomorrow on Xbox Live, wish it was back with supported online, best atmosphere out of any multiplayer game i've played

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
Not outright, but they've said they plan to keep the game going through a decade of updates and the game is on Xbox One.
I think they said that they want to go on for a decade and somewhere along the way updates would only be for Xbox Series X|S

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
No different from what Sony " we believe in generations" is doing with their major franchisees.

Last edited:

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I think they said that they want to go on for a decade and somewhere along the way updates would only be for Xbox Series X|S
Interesting. I did try and do a search to double check myself and I couldn't find them saying this, but it's good to hear.

No different from what Sony " we believe in generations" is doing with their major franchisees.

I'm not sure what it has to do with Sony.

Last edited:
Top Bottom