• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Its kind of given that when some people repeatedly post conspiracy theories of us speaking shit about NeoGAF in some secret discord server, we will make jokes about it. If it pains you seeing those jokes, remember that it also pained me and others when those accusations were made and reposted multiple times in GAF.

Last edited:

GinSama

My old Xbox stop working since yesterday it was a unit from 2014 😔
I’m more than ready for the new gen.

Everything that ms is showing is more than right in my book.
Everything looks perfect? Too much maybe lol
I’m ready for the new gen.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Is that a joke or are you serious?
In the second case will not go back on this thread and ignore it.
It's real, and you're on the list of targets

fb0.jpg

Last edited:

pr0cs

I just bought an X Box One X. I learned last gen that adopting new consoles day one isn't worth it. Anyway, I was wondering if any of you have any recommendations for an external HD? I've seen quite a few but they all operate at 5400rpm. Ideally I'd prefer 7200rpm, if possible.
I don't think i'd recommend going with a mechanical drive.
I just bought a good quality USB3->SSD enclosure and an inexpensive SSD and never looked back. I don't ever play more than 1-2 full sized games at a time so I didn't need a monster SSD (512gb was more than adequate), load times are fantastic and if I compare load times on my external SSD vs internal drive they're like night and day. Don't think I spent more than $100 Canadian.

Bernkastel

Dane

Microsoft will be holding an earnings conference call on Wednesday, July 22nd at 12:00 AM Eastern. Interested parties can register for or listen to the call using this link or dial in at Not Available.

Bernkastel

Microsoft rolls out special version of Project xCloud for developers in lockdown
Already posted here and there is a thread for this too

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief
Already posted here and there is a thread for this too
Thanks! I guess I'm slow on the news. Hopefully this means that we will see PC apps in the XCloud beta sooner rather than later.

FacelessSamurai

..but cry so much I wish I had some
I love the idea of xCloud on the Switch. Makes a lot of sense.

I just am not sure about the Wifi Capabilities of the Switch, haha. I'm not sure if I just have a bad unit but the wireless performance is garbage.
It’s the same with my daughter’s Switch, so I’d say you are not alone.

ZywyPL

Banned
So there was a reason for July 23 after all. It was not because they were not ready.

I think they were ready, but for the show, not COVID lockdown - they had all the footage, the script what to say during live presentation, and suddenly it turned out E3 won't be happening, and they have to change the script and record everything while being locked at homes. But hey, it doesn't matter anymore, were just 2 weeks away from the show now :)

Bernkastel

I think they were ready, but for the show, not COVID lockdown - they had all the footage, the script what to say during live presentation, and suddenly it turned out E3 won't be happening, and they have to change the script and record everything while being locked at homes. But hey, it doesn't matter anymore, were just 2 weeks away from the show now :)
They are doing the show right after Microsoft and AT&T will release their earnings. No need to be so late and so specific about timing.
AT&T will release their quarterly earnings on July 23, 7 AM ET
And the Xbox July event will happen the same day after AT&T has already released their earnings.
Microsoft will be holding an earnings conference call on Wednesday, July 22nd at 12:00 AM Eastern. Interested parties can register for or listen to the call using this link or dial in at Not Available.

Last edited:

Mr.ODST

I really hope Discord becomes the party system for Xbox, the DDOS attacks are ridiculous and the whole system is exposed.

Top Bottom