• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

archer-stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-erect.gif

adamsapple

Interesting wording, does it mean there’s no other Bethesda game planned to be shown? Too early to tell I guess.

Also I want to see State of Decay 3.

By the time it happens, Redfall would have came out and Starfield is getting a dedicated direct. There won't be any announced Bethesda games that have yet to come out, there might be announcement(s) for something new at the event but who can say.

DaGwaphics

At least it's $40 cheaper. If they can ever get the price down to about $50 over the cost of the average 1TB it would be great, but it is kind of a niche product so maybe that would be expecting too much.

The Seagate drive I have works perfectly, nothing wrong with it at all just the price on them new. Still can't beat the convenience of just popping them in the back though.

Last edited:

GinSama

Does anyone knows if the Marvel ultimate Alliance xbox360 disco version it Will work the series x?

Keep seeing saying yes and no.

Thanks everyone.

adamsapple

Does anyone knows if the Marvel ultimate Alliance xbox360 disco version it Will work the series x?

Keep seeing saying yes and no.

Thanks everyone.

Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be one of the BC compatible games.

splattered

Is there not a Fortnite OT somewhere? I searched but didnt see one...

Eren Jaeger from Attack on Titan is live and it turned out pretty decent...

There are also paid packs that have Levi and Mikasa with a bunch of other stuff and i'm actually tempted haha

adamsapple

I'm having a weird issue, not a game breaker but it's got my head confused.

Recently, I noticed that on my monitor if I change the output to 60hz, VRR stops working.

But if I change the output to 120hz, VRR works.

There's no logical reason to drop to 60hz but I was testing it for Ghostwire, beacuse the HFR V-Sync mode is supposed to have a 60hz lock instead of uncapped if you set your system to 60h.

I noticed that when I started playing Tales of Arise again (in the resolution mode) I was noticing a lot of hitching. After I changed my Xbox back to 120hz, the VRR seems to have kicked in and the obvious hitching is gone in the exact same spot.

Weird.

Top Bottom