• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

cireza

I am located in France and would like to buy the Alex Kidd & Co collection from M2, however it never succeeds. There is a network error when buying from the 360 store, and it says Unavailable in the Microsoft Store. Any idea ?

Schmick

I have a disc copy of Forza Horizon 2 laying around not doing anything. Does anyone want it? Happy to post to anyone in the UK.

Last edited:
so when i traded in my old Xbox One for an Xbox One X years ago. The guy at GameStop used this blowdryer looking thing plugged into the wall to blow dust thru the grate.

what is this thing you think. Cuz i want one.

elliot5

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Hard mode on ninja gaiden black done + all fiend challenges. Certainly a big upgrade on difficulty but still nothing hair-frustratingly difficult. You get easy access to the Unlabored Flawlessness quicker due to more money. Ogres are also easier to deal with than red Dinos, despite the devs clearly thinking they were supposed to be this super intimidating new enemy. The cats...are indeed a problem.

Onward to Very Hard.

nikolino840

iFDN8Xf.jpg

checkcola

Well, Dead Island game(s) keeps going on sale, I ended up getting the pack, probably middling trash, but sometimes I am in the mood for trash.

I went through Assassin's Creed Odyssey that I had on backlog way from owning it before I got XBox Series X, and it genuinely had some interesting story, choices and characters, but the downside is the massive padding. There's way too much, go kill this or that bandit camp, destroy these ships . I played on normal and eventually I felt overpowered no matter what as I got more and more abilities. The romance felt very tame, fade to black kind of old Holywood when they kiss. There's still countless extras I could do with it in terms of extra content, but I am probably going to move on for now and do some other gaming. Give it the copout 8/10 score.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
ANOTHER Ng Black run down. This time on Very Hard + all fiend challenges. Berserkers are much more tricky than in Sigma, but its nothing the Dark Dragon Blade can't handle. On the flipside Berserkers in Sigma can summon firepits off-camera, which they can't do in Black so you can kinda cheese by keeping them off-screen. The differences between Black and Sigma are very interesting, much less the ones between the original 2004 XBOX version and Black. Some dude on youtube is making a video series in fact:

But alas now it is time, gaf. For the highest difficulty....Master Ninja mode.

Lol I logged on to my live account for the first time in like 6 months so I could turn off auto renew. After I finally figured out how to do it I noticed I have about $70 in my Microsoft account , score ! If they just had xsx in stock I could get it for about $460 after tax. I can't believe these things are still hard to get 15+ months after launch.

elliot5

Lol I logged on to my live account for the first time in like 6 months so I could turn off auto renew. After I finally figured out how to do it I noticed I have about $70 in my Microsoft account , score ! If they just had xsx in stock I could get it for about $460 after tax. I can't believe these things are still hard to get 15+ months after launch.
If you did Rewards consisntently by the time theyre available somewhat regularly you could get it for even less 🧠

Top Bottom