• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox - October 2021 Games with Gold

Reizo Ryuu

Play together with Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. October's 2021 Games with Gold lineup includes the Xbox One titles Aaero and Hover, and through backwards compatibility, the Xbox 360 titles Castlevania: Harmony of Despair and Resident Evil Code: Veronica X. October's lineup provides over $74.96 dollars in value and up to 3200 in gamerscore.

Castlevania is godlike.

Not too bad. I'd rather get more older titles like Code Veronica at this point. Zone of the Enders last month was a nice little bonus.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Bored Meh GIF

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
hmmm

I never even heard about those XB1 games, tho. Every month I find new ones from GwG, to never play.

By the way what other regions? Because I got Trine 4 from SA, which is good game.

lachesis

I haven't played Harmony of Despair - so am glad for it.
Code Veronica X - will definitely get that one too. A lot of times, I just end up getting it for the nostalgia trip.

Esppiral

As long as they keep giving 360 and OG Xbox games to keep you forever(even after expiring gold) I am fine. That being said. Lame.

Last edited:

thatJohann

Did any of you notice the new UI changes on the Xbox dash on that YouTube video? A new section called Ready to Install? The queue and updates section is now on the sidebar?

or am I going nuts

Last edited:
Don't sleep on Aaero folks, it's one of my favourite ID@Xbox games from last-gen. A fun mixture of a line-based rhythm game and eclectic shooters like Rez or Child of Eden, with a banging EDM soundtrack featuring the likes of Noisia (if not else, you may not them from the DmC soundtrack), Habstrakt, Flux Pavilion and then some, with visuals definitely inspired from Dune. It's certainly not everyone's cup of tea, but I've put in quite some hours into that one and it's just so much fun.

Top Bottom