• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox - November 2020 Games with Gold

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Play together with Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. November's 2020 Games with Gold lineup includes the Xbox One titles, Aragami: Shadow Edition and Swimsanity!, and through Xbox One backward compatibility, the original Xbox title, Full Spectrum Warrior, and the Xbox 360 title, LEGO Indiana Jones. November's lineup provides over $84 dollars in value and up to 3000 in gamerscore.

giphy.gif

Couldn't have said it better myself Gordon.

xrnzaaas

I usually love stealth games, but I didn't enjoy Aragami that much. The biggest flaw imo is how rough the game feels, maybe it's because of the budget, maybe simply due to lack of better talent. But yeah, it's still worth playing if you like the genre.

Last edited:
Price "increase" still in effect? By defacto removing 12-month gold or did they change it back to normal by providing 12-month gold?

Last edited:
Won't disagree there. EGS is killing it with their freebies and blows the paid services out of the water.
Even if someone is only a console player and thinks that he/she will never touch PC in their lives... I would recommend to create Epic account and claim those games weekly... YOU NEVER KNOW.

MS stuck in a weird situation - with the GP they don't actually need Gold Games. But at the same time, they cannot completely remove or devalue GamePass.

I wonder what they will come up with to deal with it.

BigLee74

Shiiiite. Shite shite shite. Even worse, they've already given away lego Indians Jones... the better version too!

Top Bottom