• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox - May 2021 Games with Gold

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Play together with Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. May's 2021 Games with Gold lineup includes the Xbox One titles, Armello and Dungeons 3, and through backwards compatibility, the Xbox 360 titles, LEGO Batman and Tropico 4. May's lineup provides over $79.96 dollars in value and up to 4000 in gamerscore.

Gold need to go away i think they are doing this purposely giving out bad games to drive people to gamepass by putting all the good games on gamepass i think when gamepass hit their target number Gold will go away and online will be free.

Last edited:

Pantz

Gold Member
I still have a suspicion they planned to get rid of Gold and maybe still do. That's why the games have been underwhelming. The doubling in price of gold threw a wrench in that idea but it still feels like they will get rid of it to me.

Kuranghi

Its not Lego Batman 2, so thats a blessing. *flashbacks to watching brick get cutscene literally 200+ times*

So how does this work, you get them automatically permanently attached to your account or you have to "add" them like with PS Plus and do get them back if you cancel and then resubscribe?

ManaByte

love actually solid gold shit GIF

I remember one month Playstation had a list of 3 games you could vote for as one of the psplus games.
Armello was the choice I made but something else won the vote instead. :(
I kind of wish xbox would try that little voting experiment.

TheMan

I remember one month Playstation had a list of 3 games you could vote for as one of the psplus games.
Armello was the choice I made but something else won the vote instead. :(
I kind of wish xbox would try that little voting experiment.
Lol yes I thinking of the exact same thing. I think the game that won was a wonky robot game in which you climbed on a giant plant

DaGwaphics

Its not Lego Batman 2, so thats a blessing. *flashbacks to watching brick get cutscene literally 200+ times*

So how does this work, you get them automatically permanently attached to your account or you have to "add" them like with PS Plus and do get them back if you cancel and then resubscribe?

Basically identical to PS+. You have to claim them and then they are in your account forever as long as you are subscribed to Gold. The one difference is I think the older BC games (360 & OG Xbox) would remain available even after your sub was cancelled. I've always had gold, so not 100% sure on that.

Lone Wolf

It’s at the point where you either subscibe to Game Pass Ultimate or subscribe to nothing and use the Xbox as a free to play machine. Gold and regular game pass just aren’t worth it compared to what you get with Ultimate.

BlakeofT

Ever since I got back into Xbox, the new game pass games have been more exciting every single time. I've played a good deal of game pass, but not a single one of the games with gold.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
What are even these Xbox One games? I never even heard of them, pure comedy : D

X360 games are quite good tho.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Four games that aren't already in my library and aren't on Game Pass. Seems decent enough to me. I'll probably give Armello a shake, looks pretty fun.

fatmarco

I genuinely would rather they gave us nothing. Or at least give us the BC games that are currently overly expensive.

Last edited:
Top Bottom