• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Launch Celebration

Vasto

Kicking off a New Generation of Play, Together

To honor the launch of the new Xbox generation, we invite you to celebrate this power of play with us. On November 10, we invite you, players of all identities and backgrounds, console generations and devices, skill sets and tastes, to celebrate, connect, and play together. We invite you to grab your device of choice and play alongside Team Xbox, your favorite creators, and our partners, right from your homes around the world. We invite you to take a glimpse behind-the-scenes of the next generation of games, hear the stories of people who make them, and play along with them. We invite you to tune in to our global livestream in celebration of play on November 10 at 11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET on YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook Gaming.

Far, FAR more gamer centric/celebrative of gaming/gamers than Sony's launch spiel -however all I play currently is non MS/Non Gamepass PC games. sigh.

martino

To honor the launch of the new Xbox generation, we invite you to celebrate this power of play with us. On November 10, we invite you, players of all identities and backgrounds, console generations and devices, skill sets and tastes, to celebrate, connect, and play together. We invite you to grab your device of choice and play alongside Team Xbox, your favorite creators, and our partners, right from your homes around the world. We invite you to take a glimpse behind-the-scenes of the next generation of games, hear the stories of people who make them, and play along with them. We invite you to tune in to our global livestream in celebration of play on November 10 at 11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET on YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook Gaming.

Perfectly sump up and explain the strategy for this gen.

Dr.D00p

Gold Member
Even backwards compatibility means nothing to me, as I don't own a single Xbox game.

..But I'm still taking part, I've held off buying a new Xbox Controller for my PC until the new series X ones land on Nov 10th!

I'm so Excited for the new gen!

Danny 117

Can't wait for my Series X to be delivered. Yeah, it's not as exciting as the Xbox One launch or even the PS5 one - but launch games are usually shite* anyways and I have a decent backlog that will benefit from the Res/FPS boost.

*Except Demon's Souls

Last edited:

Next gen beast of a console incoming, hopefully can get my hands on this soon!

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Every gamer is a model. Where is the dad gamer getting his kids in bed so he can get an hour in before his wife asks him to do some chore.

Top Bottom