• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox is planning to offer at least 5 new exclusives across the next year

Bankai

giphy-3.gif

Next-gen Fable let's gooooooooo

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
I’m happy with gamepass PC because they keep getting 3rd party games I would’ve bought anyway. But it’s hard to believe they just punted the entire year of 2022 with all the studios they have. Although I am really looking forward to FM8.

I’m happy with gamepass PC because they keep getting 3rd party games I would’ve bought anyway. But it’s hard to believe they just punted the entire year of 2022 with all the studios they have. Although I am really looking forward to FM8.
Been said before but we really should wait until AFTER Sunday to conclude whether or not they will offer nothing for 2022.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals

Starfield delayed. Shitty.
Atomic Heart and Stalker 2 delayed from war.
Pentiment out.
Grounded out.
High on life, Somerville, Scorn are third party exclusives this year. Theres more. Immortality, Warhammer Darktide.

Its more than 5. But as usual none of them count to trolls.
While I get to play most of that due to Gamepass, I would not die on the hill of the listed games. Out of those, Grounded is my favorite so far.

Kimahri

Banned
Starfield delayed. Shitty.
Atomic Heart and Stalker 2 delayed from war.
Pentiment out.
Grounded out.
High on life, Somerville, Scorn are third party exclusives this year. Immortality, Warhammer Darktide. Rogue Legacy 2. Pretty sure I'm forgetting more.

Its more than 5. But as usual none of them count to trolls.
Don't forget As Dusk Falls. One of my top 5 this year easily.

Sony definitely have the strongest big budget games, but man, Microsoft have so many more experimental and interesting things that just do something I haven't experienced before.

Maybe I'm just getting old and jaded, but that appeals to me far more than another AAA third person adventure.
Gotta agree. I like that they all do different things. I dont want 3 systems that are similar.

MOTM

Banned
And here I was hoping Redfall would be early 2023 and Starfield Q2 2023.

But for some reason I’m feeling like they’re both coming towards the tail end H1.

Good news for fans of Xbox or those genres. I’m still in the same boat where I don’t really care about anything they have announced beyond Fable. They just don’t resonate with me.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
And here I was hoping Redfall would be early 2023 and Starfield Q2 2023.

But for some reason I’m feeling like they’re both coming towards the tail end H1.

I think they're going to space them out a few months at least. Won't be surprised if we get new release dates around the The Game Awards show.

clarky

Gold Member
Tbh Microsoft should just stfu about this and release the games when they are done.

Its better to stay silent instead of doing broken promises.
They have? Fuck know why this has been necro bumped, its from June.

Like another poster said they are on track to beat it so🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Top Bottom