• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox is bringing PC Game Pass to Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam later this year, with an Xbox Insider preview today (Zhuge)

JLB

Banned
Argentinians right now:

Pity Party Whining GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

oh nvm, PC Gamepass is already here. I thought it was referring to XCloud.

Last edited:

Neolombax

Ah man, if only this was sooner when I didnt have a current gen console. Xboxes are so much easier to come by here in Malaysia.

reksveks

Ah man, if only this was sooner when I didnt have a current gen console. Xboxes are so much easier to come by here in Malaysia.
got a pc? its an interesting tactic for MS in general.

I think console is good as well cause there is still sometimes a difference in the library

I have a us account with a year of gamepass ultimate, apparently it just registers on my southeast asian laptop and now I get gamepass on pc too. Too EZ.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

EL Edit: Notable announcements can get their own threads. Monthly sets of regular releases can get their own threads. General ongoing talk can go here to cut down on the daily hype wars and bickering threads.

130548.jpg

And with day1 releases, ain't that marvelous?

More people getting to enjoy the best deal in gaming right now. Always a positive.

Last edited:
Top Bottom