• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox: Grounded reaches 15 million players in the backyard.

Roberts

Mate just hit me up to play Grounded. Nice, gonna give it a run tomorrow night.
Good luck. It is a fantastic game and probably one of my favourite sandboxes ever, but it can be a bit frustrating/unforgiving at the beginning. My recommendation would be to start with the story until you have to find 4 superchips and then just explore, find stuff and analyse it. Also, start thinking about where you want to build a base, because:
It will be attacked once in a while

Last edited:
Game is still ass
The Big Lebowski Film GIF by The Good Films

Zathalus

Tf my gamertag is in my bio u slow ass xbot slaves. Look up my gamerscore and play time since yall think yall know about my gaming history 🖕🏾
Being called a xbot slave is hilarious when the only thing I have played this year on my Xbox is High on Life and Shredder's Revenge.

My apologies if you have played the game, your post history makes you sound like a deranged Playstation fanboy.

Being called a xbot slave is hilarious when the only thing I have played this year on my Xbox is High on Life and Shredder's Revenge.

My apologies if you have played the game, your post history makes you sound like a deranged Playstation fanboy.
that’s creepy and stalkerish and u care too much to go read my post history that’s sad that you have no life. What’s hilarious is that i played more games on xbox than you yet u talking shit. Also fuck your back handed apology.

Last edited:

Zathalus

that’s creepy and stalkerish and u care too much to go read my post history that’s sad that you have no life. What’s hilarious is that i played more games on xbox than you yet u talking shit. Also fuck your back handed apology.
My, doesn't take much to set you off.

Top Bottom