• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Gamescom Presentation - Discussion Thread (Now with voting added)

How would you rate the Xbox stream?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Javthusiast

Banned
Tired Duck GIF

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I feel psychonauts 2 will lost so many sales because it is a sequel to a game that nobody played. I know it has cult following but back then it was never a big hit.

Nickolaidas

There has been nothing wrong with this so far. A lot of news and updates for games i'm interested in.
Just because some of you expected another E3, thats your fault.
Honestly, what bothers me is the oversaturation of zombie games, which isn't MS' fault per se, but this conference kinda makes it stick out.

How many zombie games did they show? Three so far? Dying Light 2, State of Decay, this ... cult detonation thing?

Last edited:

Stuart360

Honestly, what bothers me is the oversaturation of zombie games, which isn't MS' fault per se, but this conference kinda makes it stick out.

How many zombie games did they show? Three so far? Dying Light 2, State of Decay, this ... cult detonation thing?
I like zombie gakmes so all good for me. you telling me you wont be playing Dying Light 2?

Kuranghi

This woman is sitting like a bag of potatoes haha

edit - oh I feel bad shes super nervous, forgot her lines I think.

Last edited:

DjMystix

6 hours and I'll be playing the shit out of this.
I am excited about this as well. One great thing about xbox is that you can set your region to Australia to unlock the game few hours early (Assuming you are not in Australia). I do that all the time and then change the region back to US the next day. :)

Nickolaidas

I like zombie gakmes so all good for me. you telling me you wont be playing Dying Light 2?
Yeah, techland games make me angry. Their zombies make me angry, the voice acting makes me angry, the NPCs makes me angry - don't know why but everything about their games annoy me. They are fundamentally good games, but everything is designed in a way that annoys me. The zombies are so fucking punchable with their overexaggerated expression0 and soundss, they have this annoying habit of hitting you from behind without you hearing them approaching at all, the NPCs are all fucking assholes ... I hate their games, despite being objectively solid.

Last edited:

CamHostage

Oh cool, I thought somebody was kidding about The Gunk showing, but now they're finally doing a segment on it...

No date, but new footage.

Last edited:
Top Bottom