• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games Showcase Extended on June 14th

Dr.Morris79

Don't know why I'm doing this to myself, but I'm holding out the tiniest, minuscule hope that Goldeneye will be announced at the extended show.

I'm a fucking clown. 🤡
f4ecEqM.gif

Fingers crossed!!

I wonder if this was greenlit before or after MS bought Obsidian.

Seems like a risky project to spend money on for an independent studio. But it's exactly the kinda spice I think makes game pass so good.

I think around the time they were acquired.
Game's been in development for 4 years.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
One day they should just combine halo infinite with forza horizon 5, it probably wont happen this gen but it would pretty fun.

Teslerum

That was probably the worst payoff of a trailer ever Fall Guys. Even if you have patience that first part was waaaay too long and that bit at the end was barely anything.

coffinbirth

Don't know why I'm doing this to myself, but I'm holding out the tiniest, minuscule hope that Goldeneye will be announced at the extended show.

I'm a fucking clown. 🤡
Shpshal Nick said in a livestream last night that Nintendo is involved due to the licensing Rat King that Goldeneye is, and that it will be presented jointly with Nintendo and will have crossplay with Switch. He said either it was going to be revealed in Nintendo's next Direct or, (more likely) during Gamescon on August 25th...which just so happens to be the 25th anniversary of Goldeneye.

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
Shpshal Nick said in a livestream last night that Nintendo is involved due to the licensing Rat King that Goldeneye is, and that it will be presented jointly with Nintendo and will have crossplay with Switch. He said either it was going to be revealed in Nintendo's next Direct or, (more likely) during Gamescon on August 25th...which just so happens to be the 25th anniversary of Goldeneye.
Nice. Just have to wait for 2 months.

llorando-falso-fake-crying.gif

Top Bottom