• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Game Pass - Gamescom Opening Night Live Montage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vasto

"With games added all the time, there’s always something new to play. Download and play new games on day one like Wasteland 3 and Crusader Kings 3, and critically-acclaimed blockbuster titles like Microsoft Flight Simulator and Grounded. With a huge variety of games from every genre, there’s something for everyone. Enjoy exclusive member deals and discounts. Play together with friends on the most advanced multiplayer network and discover your next favorite game. "

angrod14

As a streaming service, it has the same problem Netflix has with movies in terms of catalogue; you have "200 and plus" games available, but the few ones you actually care about aren't ever there when you need them. Not for me, I guess.

That hasn't happened to me with music services, though. Apple Music always delivers; I have never felt deprived of the content I added to my library, and 99% of the times I searched for a new song, album or artist to add, I found it. There is a real sense of discovery there, of limitless availability.

Kagey K

Banned
As a streaming service, it has the same problem Netflix has with movies in terms of catalogue; you have "200 and plus" games available, but the few ones you actually care about aren't ever there when you need them. Not for me, I guess.

That hasn't happened to me with music services, though. Apple Music always delivers; I have never felt deprived of the content I added to my library, and 99% of the times I searched for a new song, album or artist to add, I found it. There is a real sense of discovery there, of limitless availability.
If you are only ever looking for the newest, biggest blockbusters Netflix and Game Pass are always going to disappoint.

I gotta reluctantly admit that I really like Gamepass too. Bought like 10 mos. sub for dirt cheap a few months back and have no regrets. Downloading and installing Flight Simulator now and can't wait to play it. If I can keep finding it on sale for the sub, I may keep it going. It's been a fantastic value.

GHG

As a let down the Series X has been, at least game pass is kicking ass. Thank you PC game pass been a great few months.

PC gamepass is killing it at the moment.

Flight Sim, Crusader Kings and Wasteland 3 all in a few weeks.

There's also been a bunch of high quality indie games thrown into the mix. Can't complain.

CitizenX

Banned
I cant wait unitl GP is on Steam, I can then just maybe buy a month at a time.
PC gamepass is killing it at the moment.

Flight Sim, Crusader Kings and Wasteland 3 all in a few weeks.

There's also been a bunch of high quality indie games thrown into the mix. Can't complain.

3 games that have endless hours of content is not a selling factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom