• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Game Pass - 2023: 61 Titles - The Full List Of Everything Announced So Far

pasterpl

00:00 Everything confirmed for Xbox Game Pass in 2023 00:19 Stranded Deep 00:28 Mortal Shell: Enhanced Edition 00:39 Persona 3 Portable & Persona 4 Golden 00:56 Monster Hunter Rise 01:10 Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition 01:22 Inkulinati 01:36 Roboquest 01:48 Atomic Heart 02:10 Wo Long Fallen Dynasty 02:24 Amnesia: The Bunker 02:38 Way to the Woods 02:51 Blazblue: Cross Tag Battle 03:03 Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn 03:15 Forza Motorsport 03:35 Guilty Gear Strive 03:44 Lightyear Frontier 03:56 Minecraft Legends 04:10 Planet of Lana 04:22 The Last Case of Benedict Fox 04:35 Valheim 04:48 Age of Empires IV comes to Console 05:00 Age of Mythology: Retold 05:14 Ara: History Untold 05:28 Ark 2 05:44 Bounty Star 05:55 Bushiden 06:07 Cassette Beasts 06:19 COCOON 06:31 Dungeons 4 06:43 Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes 06:54 Ereban: Shadow Legacy 07:09 Flock 07:19 Goldeneye 007 comes to Xbox 07:37 Hollow Knight: Silksong 07:54 Homestead Arcana 08:05 Hot Wheels Unleashed - Game of The Year Edition 08:16 Infinite Guitars 08:26 Humankind 08:41 Lies of P 09:01 Mad Streets 09:11 Maquette 09:22 Marauders 09:40 Party Animals 09:50 Pigeon Simulator 10:05 Railway Empire 2 10:21 Ravenlok 10:33 Redfall 10:51 Replaced 11:07 ROUTINE 11:18 She Dreams Elsewhere 11:28 Solar Ash 11:39 Spirittea 11:51 S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 12:08 Starfield 12:27 The Big Con 12:40 The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Game 12:56 Thirsty Suitors 13:07 Turnip Boy Robs A Bank 13:19 Warhammer 40,000: Darktide

Date​
Game​
Platform​
Jan-03​
Stranded Deep​
Console, PC, Cloud​
Jan-05​
Mortal Shell: Enhanced Edition​
Console, PC, Cloud​
Jan-19​
Persona 3 Portable​
Console, PC, Cloud​
Jan-19​
Persona 4 Golden​
Console, PC, Cloud​
Jan-20​
Monster Hunter Rise​
Console, PC, Cloud​
Jan-31​
Age Of Empires 2: Definitive Edition​
Console, Cloud​
Jan-31​
Inkulinati​
Console, TBD​
January TBD​
Roboquest​
Console​
Feb-21​
Atomic Heart​
Console, TBD​
Mar-03​
Wo Long Fallen Dynasty​
Console, PC, TBD​
March TBD​
Amnesia: The Bunker​
Console, TBD​
March TBD​
Way To The Woods​
Console, TBD​
Spring TBD​
Blazblue: Cross Tag Battle​
Console, PC, TBD​
Spring TBD​
Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn​
Console, PC, TBD​
Spring TBD​
Forza Motorsport​
Console, PC, Cloud​
Spring TBD​
Guilty Gear Strive​
Console, PC, TBD​
Spring TBD​
Lightyear Frontier​
Console, TBD​
Spring TBD​
Minecraft Legends​
Console, PC, TBD​
Spring TBD​
Planet of Lana​
Console, TBD​
Spring TBD​
The Last Case of Benedict Fox​
Console, TBD​
Spring TBD​
Valheim​
Console​
TBD​
Large Batch Of Activision Games​
Console, TBD​
TBD​
Age Of Empires 4​
Console, Cloud​
TBD​
Age of Mythology: Retold​
PC​
TBD​
Ara: History Untold​
PC​
TBD​
Ark 2​
Console, TBD​
TBD​
Bounty Star​
Console, TBD​
TBD​
Bushiden​
Console, TBD​
TBD​
Cassette Beasts​
TBD​
TBD​
Cocoon​
Console, TBD​
TBD​
Dungeons 4​
Console, PC, TBD​
TBD​
Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes​
Console, PC, TBD​
TBD​
Ereban: Shadow Legacy​
Console, PC, TBD​
TBD​
Flock​
Console, TBD​
TBD​
GoldenEye 007​
Console, TBD​
TBD​
Hollow Knight: Silksong​
Console, PC, TBD​
TBD​
Homestead Arcana​
Console, TBD​
TBD​
Hot Wheels Unleashed - GOTY Edition​
Console, PC, Cloud​
TBD​
Humankind​
Console​
TBD​
Infinite Guitars​
Console, PC, Cloud​
TBD​
Lies of P​
Console, TBD​
TBD​
Mad Streets​
TBD​
TBD​
Maquette​
Console, TBD​
TBD​
Marauders​
PC​
TBD​
Party Animals​
Console, TBD​
TBD​
Pigeon Simulator​
Console, TBD​
TBD​
Railway Empire 2​
Console, PC, TBD​
TBD​
Ravenlok​
Console, PC, TBD​
TBD​
Redfall​
Console, PC, Cloud​
TBD​
Replaced​
Console, PC, TBD​
TBD​
Routine​
Console, TBD​
TBD​
She Dreams Elsewhere​
Console, TBD​
TBD​
Solar Ash​
Console, TBD​
TBD​
Spirittea​
Console, PC, Cloud​
TBD​
Stalker 2​
Console, PC, Cloud​
TBD​
Starfield​
Console, PC, Cloud​
TBD​
The Big Con​
Console, TBD​
TBD​
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre​
Console, PC, TBD​
TBD​
Thirsty Suitors​
Console, TBD​
TBD​
Turnip Boy Robs A Bank​
Console, TBD​
TBD​
Warhammer 40k: Darktide​
Console​

D1

• Hi-Fi Rush
• Atomic Heart
• Wo-Long Fallen Dynasty
• Monster Hunter Rise
• Minecraft Legends
• Redfall
• Forza Motorsport
• Starfield
• Exoprimal
• City Skylines II
• Lies of P
• Valheim

Last edited:

feynoob

Banned
Its Going Down GIF by Philips Norelco

I need my bi weekly drop. I don't need future list.

These past few weeks have been rough.

Jennings

I'm looking forward to trying Valheim and Hot Wheels Unleashed. I'll have to see footage of the rest playing on console before I get interested. And I probably won't be playing Atomic Heart.

Last edited:

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
MH Rise for me, Atomic Heart looks nice.

And then there's a shit load of games I didn't even knew was coming out. Interesting to see if they are worth my time.

Topher

Gold Member
“nothing that interests me in that list” is scarcely believable when it covers a whole lot of highly anticipated games across multiple genres.

I didn't have any interest in High on Life until I played it. So yeah, seems silly to be entirely dismissive of an entire list of games that are coming to a service when there always seems to be a number of under-the-radar titles that come out of nowhere and end up being surprise hits.

Chukhopops

Wait… there’s gonna be a turnip boy sequel?? I’m in.

But more seriously I see already 8-9 games and that’s not even a third of total games.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
“nothing that interests me in that list” is scarcely believable when it covers a whole lot of highly anticipated games across multiple genres.
It’s ok. Some are just bothered they can’t participate or feel dirty in participating in the best gaming subscription out there.

TonyK

At first sight I will hide in the library 90% of those games. But even then, Gamepass will still be profitable for me.

Edit: totally off topic, but it's weird/thrilling to see this in my Xbox dashboard (The Last of Us is my favourite game)

oW8NZhA.jpg

Last edited:

SSfox

I really hate people like you, who keep spouting nonsense shit like this.
What bullshit? I also precise "to me" and just not spit on games for no reason and make it seems like it's everyone opinion like of you does in other threads. I also was fully not supportive to some Sony games, and trashed a lot Capcom where i think they deserve it, despite being imo the best dev of Last gen with FS. So it's not like i do this with Xbox only only. Meanwhile a lot of people here does it only to one brand.... hum wonder...

You guys are so fanboys of your brands that you totally lost the logic and your mind, seeing haters where there isn't. This list is wack and boring "to me". The fact that you got triggered by that the problem is on you, and you only.

Last edited:

feynoob

Banned
What bullshit? I also precise "to me" and just not spit on games for no reason and make it seems like it's everyone opinion like does in other threads. I also was fully not supportive to some Sony games, and trashed a lot Capcom where i think they deserve it, despite being imo the best dev of Last gen with FS. So it's not like i do this with Xbox only only tbh. Meanwhile a lot of people here does it only to one brand.... hum wonder...

You guys are so fanboys of your brands that you totally lost the logic and your mind, seeing haters where there isn't. This list is wack and boring "to me". The fact that you got triggered by that the problem is on you, and you only.
If you dont like something, just ignore it.
No need to waste your time coming to a thread and shit on by saying I played them or other shit. No one really cares. It makes you look like a douche bag.

No matter what console you support, that is just childish behaviour.

Last edited:

SSfox

If you dont like something, just ignore it.
No need to waste your time coming to a thread and shit on by saying I played them or other shit. No one really cares. It makes you look like a douche bag.

No matter what console you support, that is just childish behaviour.
It's a forum, i have rights to give my thoughts / opinion, if it make you cry then it's your problem, not mine. If you're bothered about other people opinion that aren't similar to yours then you should stop going to public forums.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
I hope Forza is coming in the Spring and we get an official date on the 25th
i was making plans to play Motorsport 4 but seeing as how there's no way to play it on Xbox Series S (and emulation is still VERY spotty) i think i'll wait until the new game comes out because i want to see what they'll do with Forza 2023. This reboot could be the best in the series and I'm hyped as hell

Alpha Male

For me it’s all about Starfield, Forza, Stalker, Redfall and Age of Empires

Isn't it expected that Diablo will launch on gamepass or be on there as soon as possible?

I'm interested and eager to see more from Eraban, Cocoon, Flintlock and Lightyear Frontier

Last edited:

pasterpl

Probably we will get more as the years progresses and we will get massive update around June e3 time. Games that interest me from this lists are;

The Last Case of Benedict Fox
Starfield
Stalker 2
Atomic heart
Forza
WonLong
Redfall
Age of empires 4
Age of mythology
Ara
Ark 2

That’s 11 titles straightaway, after e3 there will be more. Shame I don’t have time to play age of empires 12-16h/day as I did when I was younger.

DaGwaphics

Looking forward to AE2 on the 31.

2023 looks to be the best year yet in terms of content. Hopefully we will get some dates for some more of these soon.

Top Bottom