• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox GAF: What features do you want to see in the Elite Series 3?

Sooner or later we have to get an elite series 3 and that being said what features would you like to see in the controller. I'm 50/50 on haptic because while I do like my duelsense the tinny vibrations can be annoying and at time I do miss the rumbles...but when it comes to precise movements like rain and footsteps its a good feature. I love the elite v2, and its basically a perfect controller, maybe just better adjustable triggers so it feels more responsive in its various forms as well.

Larxia

Make it a durable controller, without drift or weird other issues that happen just a few months in. I'm extremely tired of these modern controllers being so bad while so expensive, even the regular ones.

Edgelord79

Gold Member
Lower price. Buying a controller for the same price as a console and is worst quality than the stock controller is beyond stupid.

Last edited:

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Xbox era?

d&d wtf GIF by Hyper RPG

Calverz

Sooner or later we have to get an elite series 3 and that being said what features would you like to see in the controller. I'm 50/50 on haptic because while I do like my duelsense the tinny vibrations can be annoying and at time I do miss the rumbles...but when it comes to precise movements like rain and footsteps its a good feature. I love the elite v2, and its basically a perfect controller, maybe just better adjustable triggers so it feels more responsive in its various forms as well.
No. It needs to smaller and based on the series controllers.

DaGwaphics

I wouldn't mind if they borrowed a few features from Nintendo/Sony and included an accelerometer and gyro. Don't necessarily think they need the more gimmicky features. If they can discover a more durable stick design, that would be nice.

Merkades

This had me surprised for a second. I literally just ordered an elite series 2 controller for my PC last night. I would have been irritated if a series 3 was out or just around the corner.

I do agree about making them silent, the videos did seem loud, though quieter than the scuf ones. Also yeah, haptics are great on the dualsense. Can't say much more 'til I get to actually use it.

Edit - Actually I would like the face buttons to be more visible than the current ones. I usually game in low light so I really liked how much easier it was to read the scuf controller buttons over the elites.

Last edited:
I don't even want them to make one. Based on my experience with the v2 I don't think they should have the right to manufacture and market a premium controller.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Lower price.
Straight travel shoulder buttons. (no hinges)

Starhowl

Easy:
  • Additional button for sharing content
  • Profiles tied to games in addition to the already existing slots
  • Gyroscope

Top Bottom