• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2019 briefing to take place on Sunday June 9 at 1PM PDT

Shin

Banned
We start planning for E3 just days after the big show every year and we couldn’t be more excited for what we have in store for you this June. We’ll be kicking things off with our annual Xbox E3 2019 Briefing, which you can watch live beginning on Sunday, June 9 at 1 p.m. PDT. During the briefing, you’ll have a chance to check out everything from trailers for unannounced titles coming in 2019 and beyond to in-depth looks at previously announced games. You can watch the Xbox E3 2019 Briefing live beginning at 1 p.m. PDT on Sunday, June 9 on the official Xbox Mixer Channel or on the Mixer app for Xbox One and Windows 10.

Once again, we will plan to have a MixPot (the Mixer feature that drops free content for logged-in viewers on certain streams) for our briefing, so be sure to log in to Mixer to get your free MixPot content! The Xbox E3 2019 Briefing will be offered in six languages on Mixer: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish (LATAM), Portuguese (LATAM), and includes support for English Closed Captions. To select an alternate language, click the “cog” button within Mixer to view the available list. We’re excited for more fans all around the world to join in on the Xbox E3 2019 Briefing festivities.

You’ll also be able to catch a live stream of the briefing on other streaming services, which we’ll be announcing soon, as well as on the big screen at select Microsoft Stores.
We’re also happy to share that Inside Xbox, our showcase sharing everything great in the world of Xbox, will be airing a special episode during E3. Inside Xbox: Live @ E3 will air Monday, June 10 at 3 p.m. PDT and will feature a livestream full of exclusive announcements, game demos, interviews, and more.

E3Briefing2019HERO-hero.jpg

Credit: Xbox

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Im honestly expecting to be disappointed since expectations are that they will go "all in"

My fear is that it will be too much flash and little actual substance.

Shin

Banned
It doesn't say it does, it just says the S and the X aren't the same and separately says that sub 1k nvidia cards do ray tracing.
Thanks now I feel dumb, I had a WTF moment when I saw that while searching for more news.
So took me by surprised hence why I asked (wrong thread even, but whatever).

Top Bottom